BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sarah S.
Cazenovia
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hand cream. I keep it in my purse for easy use. It smells wonderful and does an excellent job at keeping my hands moisturized! It is not too heavy or sticky like some other hand creams, but penetrates deeply for full coverage.
Chloe L.
Got a mini one of these from target and keep it in my backpack for school. I love the smell, texture, and thickness! A little goes a really long way with this product, and it keeps my skin feeling nice and smooth.
La T.
I love this lotion! When I first started using it I wasn't too sure of the smell, but once it settles it's quite pleasant. I feel like it's greasy when you first apply it but eventually absorbs nicely into the skin. People always think I'm wearing perfume when I apply this lotion and I always get compliments on it. This is one of my faves because my skin looks and feels hydrated and soft. It's also long lasting. I'm not constantly reapplying throughout the day, unless I wash my hands.
Tanaya S.
Gulfport, MS
This product is one I fell in love with! My hands get really dry due to me washing them a lot throughout the day. I decided to give this product a try because their hair products work wonders on my natural hair, so I figured why not give this a try! I'm glad I did! It's the first thing I reach for after washing my hands now because I know they'll be soft and moisturized.
Sadies V.
I love this hand cream so much I use this every day I would definitely recommend this product,I honestly dont even want to test out different kind of cream I own so many I haven't tried out but honesty I dont even want to beacuse this one has just been doing wonders to my skin by keeping it nice and moisturized throughout the whole day .
Megan W.
Okay I LOVE this stuff!!! I have super dry skin. It's so dry even in the summertime! This stuff changes my skin for the better. It is the best exfoliating cream I have ever used! I get compliments on my skin all the time now and my skin no longer peels and flakes. My skin looks radiant and no longer dull. My blemishes are minuscule. Bonus: this cream smells like cake frosting!! So good! I love the natural ingredients as well! Plus it is cruelty free!
Kendall P.
Shelby
I bought this at Walmart for like $10. I heard really good things about it with it being so cheap. It worked well enough and yes I would buy it again. It isn't not my favorite but for $10 I really can not complain. I do recommend this to others who want to get out a little cheaper and still get the job done.
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
I love this lotion. It smells amazing and has minimal ingredients. I purchased it at Wal-Mart when I was in search of a new product. It grabbed my eye right away with it's packaging and label. I am a first time user and I feel like this product is all but perfect. It could be enhanced with essential oils
Dixie R.
Greeneville, TN
I love how gentle SheaMoisture Raw Shea Hand Cream is on my skin but unfortunately it doesn't last.  I work in a warehouse and it wears off pretty quickly.  My hands dry out quick and I need a lasting moisturizer.  In the dry air, this doesn't cut it but on the weekends when I'm not working, it's great!
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
This product is a good hand cream, I could compare it to any other hand cream. But it does indeed do its job at moisturizing my hands I will buy it again because I particularly very much like the smell. I would definitely recommend it to a good friend of mine if they were in the market for a hand lotion.