SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Hand Cream

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream deeply moisturizes, repairs and rejuvenates dry, dull looking skin. Helps prevent early signs of aging. Leaves hands soft and youthful looking.

Do you think this has been a better moisturizer for your hands than general body lotion?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoMaryland
the butter in this is thick...i just hate it when it gets to the bottom and you can't squeeze it out...thats where I'll cut it...its just that good. ..great for when I'm washing my hands constantly.
3 months agoAnnandale, VA
My fave for sure I just recently started using it and I love it, I feel that works magic, I one hundred percent recommend it it’s great!! It hydrated you skin so good and it’s not greasy love it thumbs up for sure!!
4 months ago
I love the raw shea butter hydrating body lotion! I have a small bottle I keep in my purse and I have let a lot of people try it and everyone loves the scent and how hydrating the lotion is. My skin is dry and this lotion is perfect for dry skin. It’s made with Shea butter, frankincense and myrrh. If you like Shea moisture products but haven’t tried this I recommend you go try this out. You won’t be disappointed.
2 years ago
Got a mini one of these from target and keep it in my backpack for school. I love the smell, texture, and thickness! A little goes a really long way with this product, and it keeps my skin feeling nice and smooth.
2 years ago
I love this lotion! When I first started using it I wasn't too sure of the smell, but once it settles it's quite pleasant. I feel like it's greasy when you first apply it but eventually absorbs nicely into the skin. People always think I'm wearing perfume when I apply this lotion and I always get compliments on it. This is one of my faves because my skin looks and feels hydrated and soft. It's also long lasting. I'm not constantly reapplying throughout the day, unless I wash my hands.
2 years agoGulfport, MS
This product is one I fell in love with! My hands get really dry due to me washing them a lot throughout the day. I decided to give this product a try because their hair products work wonders on my natural hair, so I figured why not give this a try! I'm glad I did! It's the first thing I reach for after washing my hands now because I know they'll be soft and moisturized.
2 years ago
I love this hand cream so much I use this every day I would definitely recommend this product,I honestly dont even want to test out different kind of cream I own so many I haven't tried out but honesty I dont even want to beacuse this one has just been doing wonders to my skin by keeping it nice and moisturized throughout the whole day .
2 years agoMansfield, PA
I love this lotion. It smells amazing and has minimal ingredients. I purchased it at Wal-Mart when I was in search of a new product. It grabbed my eye right away with it's packaging and label. I am a first time user and I feel like this product is all but perfect. It could be enhanced with essential oils
2 years agoLexington
I highly recomend this product. I tend to wash dishes by hand without gloves and my hands stay really dry and sometimes peel alot. But whenever i started using this it helped alot with the peeling. It also has a great smell. Product is very heavy and creamy so it takes less product to use.
2 years agoGrand Rapids, MI
This hand cream is a total work horse. I got turned on the this line after trying the Baby Shea Moisture line for my daughter and it is LOVE! The products are rich and creamy, and the all natural ingredients really fit in with my eco-conscious lifestyle. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!