BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Turn every single bath into a spa-like experience when you use SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Body Wash! Not only does this body wash calm your senses with refreshing scents of Frankincense and Myrhh extracts, it also does wonders for your dull, dry skin.

This is a deeply hydrating body wash that is specially formulated with organic Shea Butter that gently cleanses and deeply moisturizes dry, rough skin. The high Vitamin A content of raw Shea butter helps fight a plethora of skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema, wrinkles and blemishes, while also being effective against skin allergies. Blended with healing, anti-aging extracts like Frankincense and Myrrh, it calms and revitalizes dull looking skin while preventing early signs of aging.

This complete body care formula is good for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Its rejuvenating formula creates a symphony of aromatherapy while moisturizing skin with a blend of vitamins, natural oils and nourishing ingredients that leave skin soft and youthful. Trust us; this one will become a firm staple.

Instructions:

Apply to washcloth or hands to cleanse entire body or add a capful to warm water to create a spa bath.

Coconut Oil Soap, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Glyol Stearate (Palm Kernel), Stearamide (Palm Kernel), Raw Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter), Deionized Water, Essential Oil Blend, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk (Silk Proteins), Soy Milk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica(Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Extracts Of Frankincense And Myrrh.

• I'm pregnant and was wondering if this is a really good p...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash
  • "I purchased this with the matching lotion and my skin has never felt more amazing. I suffer from really red and dry skin and it feels baby soft now. It's amazing! I love the smell too!" in 4 reviews
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I can’t get enough of how great this product is for the affordability of it! I got mine at target and let me just say, the smell is what hooked me! I’m currently empty, but will be restocking soon because girl, when you can get a good smelling, great lather from a brand where you don’t have to worry about what’s in it ... you finally know what it’s like to indulge.
Jayla H.
32350
I have very sensitive and dry skin..so I decided after years and years of using failing products to try out an all natural body wash..to me this product does exactly what it says it will! It is hydrating and smells amazing. This price is perfect..not to high at all..I found mine at my local target, but I’ve seen it online too! My skin is now hydrated and not dry at all..if they ever get rid of this product I will cry for days! Highly highly recommend!
Kylee O.
So far I love this. I got it at target for $8. This is one of my favorite brands, and the only thing I didn't have from them was a body wash. I love the smell of this, and it also lathers well and is very moisturizing
jazmine r.
Whittier, CA
I’m in love with this it’s so great for my sensitive skin. I have eczema and psoriasis and it doesn’t irritate it or make it worse. It make your skin so soft. I would also have to say that I don’t really like the fact that it is so watery. I like a more thicker consistency but that is just preference.
Amy M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this body wash and my partner definitely agrees. I gave it four stars only because it didn’t leave me as soft as I had expected it to. For the price I would’ve wanted better results, but it’s a decent body wash and smells sweet
Kyra C.
Smells like a dream!!! My favorite scent of body wash I have ever used!! It makes my skin so soft. Says it has anti-aging properties which I am totally cool with!!
Sarah F.
Niceville
I love anything with shea butter in it and this does not have any scent so even better! I don't notice anything extremely different about my skin after using it so probably won't repurchase but I do like it and I feel like even though it's moisturizing, i still feel clean after use.
Eliza L.
I really do adore the scent of this product, and find it to be very moisturizing for my dry skin. My favorite way to use this is to put 2-3 tablespoons in my bath to gently scent it, and add a moisturizing property to the water. This works wonders and is a great touch to every bath!
Kim D.
Wilmington
I've been using this for about a year...I like the smell and I'm all about anti aging skin products ...I like the natural ingredients...I'm all about anything thing with raw shea butter in it...any she moisture product I've purchased has been a winner!
Montasia T.
San Francisco, CA
I love this body wash so much! I have been using this for about five months and my skin feels so good. My skin is no longer dry as I pair this with the black soap lotion. My skin is really soft now. 10/10 recommend
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL
I'm pregnant and was wondering if this is a really good product to use for moisturizing the skin?