SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion

SheaMoisture Lotion - Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion with Frankincense and Myrrh Revive and rejuvenate dry, dull skin with SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Lotion - a deeply hydrating semi-thick body lotion made with all natural and certified organic ingredients. Using body lotion with shea butter is a luxurious experience that is pleasurable for anyone looking for natural body care solutions. At SheaMoisture, we've dedicated years to perfecting various shea butter skin care formulas, and our raw shea butter body treatments are always among the most popular due to the quality and blend of ingredients. This brightening SheaMoisture body lotion with shea butter leaves skin feeling soft and youthful looking. Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids, while Frankincense and Myrrh extracts possess anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties, which aids in healing dry cracked skin. It's also fortified with Coconut Oil, which nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids. This hydrating formula makes a delightful everyday lotion - slather it on hands, arms, legs and feet to keep skin supple. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter lotion is a complete body care product that quickly absorbs into the skin to provide a natural defense against weather elements. Regular usage improves skin texture as well as tone by boosting new skin cell regeneration while also helping your skin retain natural moisture.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion [product:bath-&-body-works-sweet-pea-super-smooth-body-lotion] [product:sheamoisture-tahitian-noni-&-monoi-dead-sea-salt-smooth-&-illuminate-hand-&-body-scrub] Lush, Ocean Salt, Face and Body Scrub [product:sheamoisture-fruit-fusion-coconut-water-energizing-hand-&-body-scrub] [product:olay-ultra-moisture-|-body-wash-|-shea-butter] [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-2-in-1-foaming-milk-&-body-wash] Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil [product:josie-maran-whipped-argan-oil-body-butter] Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. [product:essential-skin-solutions-#1-best-skin-cleansing-face-and-body-brush-microdermabrasion-exfoliator-system-pore-minimizer-acne-spots-and-acne-scar-treatment-body-acne-remover-dark-spot-corrector-perfect-skin-brushing-system-for-women-and-men-by-ess] Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask Fresh Rose Face Mask AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser ORA Microneedle Face Roller System, White and Green, 1 ea [product:too-faced-lip-injection-&-insurance-eyeshadow-primer-plump-&-prime-deluxe-travel-set-nib] [product:soap-&-glory-sexy-mother-pucker-xl-clear-lip-gloss] Revel Nail French Manicure Nail Dip Powder Kit Elf Cosmetics Poreless Face Primer- Small Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Foundation Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
Does anyone recommend this lotion? I am constantly washing my hands and applying hand sanitizer at work, so my hands are super dry. The only that really helps is applying a light coat of Vaseline!
Is the fragrance strong?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
This is the best lotion I have ever purchased. I suffer from really red dry skin on my arms and this has worked miracles. I love that the ingredients are natural and organic. The smell is subtle and nice too. I won't use anything else!in reviews
This stuff does wonders. both my son and I have sensitive skin and I highly recommend this!in reviews
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Shalayna G.
#HoorayForShea #RawShea #contest #complimentary @SheaMoisture @Influenster my sample of raw shea butter hydrating body lotion is for super dry skin which I definitely have and it's soaked in to my skin without leaving it greasy or oily it left my hands feeling super soft so I highly recommend this lotion. I will say that the frankincense and Myrrh is not my favorite scent but I will definitely use it it reminds me of something my grandmother used to wear! Super hydrating without being greasy or oily!
Crystal T.
Pleasanton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Crystal T.
I slather it on thickly each morning. Within 10 minutes the majority of it has been absorbed. I then use an oil cleanser and a non-soap cleanser. For those complaining about having difficulty in getting the lotion out of the bottle - I simply store the bottle upside down in a tumbler. Never had a problem dispensing it.
Khadijah J.
Bloomfield, NJ
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Khadijah J.
Love this product my skin stayed moisturized for summer adding spf to it would be nice
Jenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just WOW! This is actually a HUGE “little” sample bottle! I was going to throw it in my purse, but it’s too big! The lotion is moisturizing and so amazing! I’ll definitely be buying a larger size! I got this complimentary in a VoxBox.
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Maritza V.
I really love the formula on this lotion. It is so thick and creamy that it needs extra rubbing to clear out because it will leave a small temporary white cast on your skin if you dont. The only thing I will say is that I don't think I will repurchase because the scent to me is not one that I like. I can't picture myself lathering this on before going out. And I don't think I will repurchase to be honest but it's my preference of smell. Also if you have the little bottle since the lotion is so thick it's hard to squeeze it out of the bottle do i find myself unscrewing the top and squeezing the bottle hard to get it out
Amelia S.
Bradenton, FL
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Amelia S.
[product:sheamoisture-raw-shea-butter-infused-with-frankincense-&-myrrh] I received this in my first Influenster box and I got excited to receive a Shea Moisture product I am basically done with this bottle I used it on my legs and feet after a shower and kept my legs hydrated for a clean natural product and at the pretty good price point this lotion costs it’s on my favorite list!
Nallely H.
Milwaukee , Wi
The consistency of this lotion is very thick but that's what I love about it. It gives my whole skin a soft feel, specially on areas where my skin is dry. It doesn't make my skin look oily and the smell is great
Maddie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Maddie T.
I love this lotion so much! It is not oily and it absorbs very quickly. I use it everyday after I rub olive oil on my stretch marks to lock in the moisture. It truly has shown a difference and makes me feel more comfortable with my skin imperfections.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Jessica H.
I am a huge fan of Shea. I love what it does for my skin. My skin feels healthier after using it. This lotion was a little thick for me for this time of year. I live in Texas. I have my summer lotions and my winter lotions. This one I would use in the winter rather than the summer. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kiya R.
fort myers
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Kiya R.
Product is super hydrating and amazing! One of the best products i’ve come across for my dry skin probs SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
May S.
Omaha, NE
il y a 3 mois
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion [product:bath-&-body-works-sweet-pea-super-smooth-body-lotion] [product:sheamoisture-tahitian-noni-&-monoi-dead-sea-salt-smooth-&-illuminate-hand-&-body-scrub] Lush, Ocean Salt, Face and Body Scrub [product:sheamoisture-fruit-fusion-coconut-water-energizing-hand-&-body-scrub] [product:olay-ultra-moisture-|-body-wash-|-shea-butter] [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-2-in-1-foaming-milk-&-body-wash] Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. [product:essential-skin-solutions-#1-best-skin-cleansing-face-and-body-brush-microdermabrasion-exfoliator-system-pore-minimizer-acne-spots-and-acne-scar-treatment-body-acne-remover-dark-spot-corrector-perfect-skin-brushing-system-for-women-and-men-by-ess] Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask Fresh Rose Face Mask AVEENO® Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser ORA Microneedle Face Roller System, White and Green, 1 ea [product:too-faced-lip-injection-&-insurance-eyeshadow-primer-plump-&-prime-deluxe-travel-set-nib] [product:soap-&-glory-sexy-mother-pucker-xl-clear-lip-gloss] Revel Nail French Manicure Nail Dip Powder Kit Elf Cosmetics Poreless Face Primer- Small Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Foundation Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
il y a 2 ans
What has been your experience with SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion? Would you recommend this or another shea butter based lotion?
Mariam P. il y a un an
Hello, it is good moisturize for dry skin . And I recommend it. Quality is good like price .