BeautyBodyBody CareSheaMoisture
Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion

SheaMoisture Lotion - Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion with Frankincense and Myrrh Revive and rejuvenate dry, dull skin with SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Lotion - a deeply hydrating semi-thick body lotion made with all natural and certified organic ingredients. Using body lotion with shea butter is a luxurious experience that is pleasurable for anyone looking for natural body care solutions. At SheaMoisture, we've dedicated years to perfecting various shea butter skin care formulas, and our raw shea butter body treatments are always among the most popular due to the quality and blend of ingredients. This brightening SheaMoisture body lotion with shea butter leaves skin feeling soft and youthful looking. Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids, while Frankincense and Myrrh extracts possess anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties, which aids in healing dry cracked skin. It's also fortified with Coconut Oil, which nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids. This hydrating formula makes a delightful everyday lotion - slather it on hands, arms, legs and feet to keep skin supple. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter lotion is a complete body care product that quickly absorbs into the skin to provide a natural defense against weather elements. Regular usage improves skin texture as well as tone by boosting new skin cell regeneration while also helping your skin retain natural moisture.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion [product:bath-&-body-works-sweet-pea-super-smooth-body-lotion] [product:sheamoisture-tahitian-noni-&-monoi-dead-sea-salt-smooth-&-illuminate-hand-&-body-scrub] Lush, Ocean Salt, Face and Body Scrub [product:sheamoisture-fruit-fusion-coconut-water-energizing-hand-&-body-scrub] [product:olay-ultra-moisture-|-body-wash-|-shea-butter] [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-2-in-1-foaming-milk-&-body-wash] Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil [product:josie-maran-whipped-argan-oil-body-butter] Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. [product:essential-skin-solutions-#1-best-skin-cleansing-face-and-body-brush-microdermabrasion-exfoliator-system-pore-minimizer-acne-spots-and-acne-scar-treatment-body-acne-remover-dark-spot-corrector-perfect-skin-brushing-system-for-women-and-men-by-ess] Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask Fresh Rose Face Mask Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser ORA Microneedle Face Roller System, White and Green, 1 ea [product:too-faced-lip-injection-&-insurance-eyeshadow-primer-plump-&-prime-deluxe-travel-set-nib] [product:soap-&-glory-sexy-mother-pucker-xl-clear-lip-gloss] Revel Nail French Manicure Nail Dip Powder Kit Elf Cosmetics Poreless Face Primer- Small Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Foundation Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
Does anyone recommend this lotion? I am constantly washing my hands and applying hand sanitizer at work, so my hands are super dry. The only that really helps is applying a light coat of Vaseline!
Is the fragrance strong?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
This is the best lotion I have ever purchased. I suffer from really red dry skin on my arms and this has worked miracles. I love that the ingredients are natural and organic. The smell is subtle and nice too. I won't use anything else!in reviews
This stuff does wonders. both my son and I have sensitive skin and I highly recommend this!in reviews
Tianna F.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Tianna F.
Purchased at: Target
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion is ultra rich and ultra moisturizing. My MIL recommended this to me as she goes through a bottle every two weeks. I like to put this on after I get out of the shower. Keeps my skin super soft without feeling greasy or oily.
Vanessa H.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Vanessa H.
Shea Moisture Hydrating Body Lotion is bomb! Not only does this Body Lotion Hydrates dry skin it also moisturizes the skin with the help of Shea butter! Not much of a scent but overall, it’s a pretty great product. Price is affordable.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion
Isabelle D.
Wallingford, CT
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Isabelle D.
This product was ok made my hair feel think then frizzy so not sure about it. I tried it a few more times an it helped
Chloe S.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Chloe S.
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Chloe S.
This product is very smooth goes right on you’re skin as easily as you can think of. It also has a very great smell and is very nice
Shalayna  B.
Petal, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Shalayna  B.
#HoorayForShea #RawShea #contest #complimentary @SheaMoisture @Influenster my sample of raw shea butter hydrating body lotion is for super dry skin which I definitely have and it's soaked in to my skin without leaving it greasy or oily it left my hands feeling super soft so I highly recommend this lotion. I will say that the frankincense and Myrrh is not my favorite scent but I will definitely use it it reminds me of something my grandmother used to wear! Super hydrating without being greasy or oily!
Stacy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This lotion is one of my all time favorites! Easy to apply leaves your skin feeling so soft and love the fragrance and keeps your skin hydrated! Shea is one of the best! Definitely recommend
CRYSTAL T.
Pleasanton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by CRYSTAL T.
I slather it on thickly each morning. Within 10 minutes the majority of it has been absorbed. I then use an oil cleanser and a non-soap cleanser. For those complaining about having difficulty in getting the lotion out of the bottle - I simply store the bottle upside down in a tumbler. Never had a problem dispensing it.
Khadijah J.
West Orange, NJ
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Khadijah J.
Love this product my skin stayed moisturized for summer adding spf to it would be nice
Jenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Just WOW! This is actually a HUGE “little” sample bottle! I was going to throw it in my purse, but it’s too big! The lotion is moisturizing and so amazing! I’ll definitely be buying a larger size! I got this complimentary in a VoxBox.
Alyssa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent is sooooo strong. It does moisturize well. I work in a healthcare setting where I’m not supposed to wear perfumes. This is strong enough that it smells like I’m wearing perfume.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
May S.
Omaha, NE
il y a un an
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion [product:bath-&-body-works-sweet-pea-super-smooth-body-lotion] [product:sheamoisture-tahitian-noni-&-monoi-dead-sea-salt-smooth-&-illuminate-hand-&-body-scrub] Lush, Ocean Salt, Face and Body Scrub [product:sheamoisture-fruit-fusion-coconut-water-energizing-hand-&-body-scrub] [product:olay-ultra-moisture-|-body-wash-|-shea-butter] [product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-2-in-1-foaming-milk-&-body-wash] Moroccanoil® Shimmering Body Oil Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. [product:essential-skin-solutions-#1-best-skin-cleansing-face-and-body-brush-microdermabrasion-exfoliator-system-pore-minimizer-acne-spots-and-acne-scar-treatment-body-acne-remover-dark-spot-corrector-perfect-skin-brushing-system-for-women-and-men-by-ess] Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Face Mask Fresh Rose Face Mask Aveeno Positively Radiant® Skin Brightening Face Cleanser ORA Microneedle Face Roller System, White and Green, 1 ea [product:too-faced-lip-injection-&-insurance-eyeshadow-primer-plump-&-prime-deluxe-travel-set-nib] [product:soap-&-glory-sexy-mother-pucker-xl-clear-lip-gloss] Revel Nail French Manicure Nail Dip Powder Kit Elf Cosmetics Poreless Face Primer- Small Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief L'Oreal Paris Pro-Matte Foundation Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
Evelyn R. il y a un an
What's the question❓ 😊
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
il y a 3 ans
What has been your experience with SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion? Would you recommend this or another shea butter based lotion?
Mariami P. il y a 2 ans
Hello, it is good moisturize for dry skin . And I recommend it. Quality is good like price .