BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Revive and rejuvenate dry, dull skin with SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Body Lotion – a deeply hydrating semi-thick body lotion made with all natural and certified organic ingredients.

This brightening body lotion leaves skin feeling soft and youthful looking. Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids, while Frankincense & Myrrh extracts possess anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties which aids in healing dry cracked skin. It’s also fortified with Coconut Oil which nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids.

SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Body lotion is a complete body care product that quickly absorbs into the skin to provide natural defense against weather elements. Regular usage improves skin texture as well as tone by boosting new skin cell regeneration while also helping your skin retain natural moisture.

Instructions:

Smooth ultra-rich Raw Shea Butter Lotion all over body. Concentrate on rough and dry areas including feet, knees and heels. For best results, apply to damp skin for moisture retention.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil Derived), Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Mangifera Lndica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin (Myrrh) Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "This is the best lotion I have ever purchased. I suffer from really red dry skin on my arms and this has worked miracles. I love that the ingredients are natural and organic. The smell is subtle and nice too. I won't use anything else!" in 24 reviews
  • "This stuff does wonders. both my son and I have sensitive skin and I highly recommend this!" in 7 reviews
Ashley C.
Philadelphia
Ive been using this lotion for over 5 years. It is everything!!!! Leaves my skin extremely moisturized and smells soooooooo amazing.  I always get a million compliments on the smell.  And one bottle will last you awhile!
I loved the original formula ,recently they changed every lotins formula to include coconut oil in place of other ingredients and it definitely affected the feel of the lotion ,this lotion is now called “dry skin lotion” and it does jus that ,dry your skin lol I miss the old formula which was amazing ,still looking for a replacement but for now I use their chamomile baby lotion which I like
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
This lotion is super rich and moisturizing. It is very lightly scented for those who are sentive to perfumes. I like to use this in the winter when my skin is in need of heavy moisture.
Shanaee B.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite products. The second scent I used when Shea Moisture revealed their body products. It’s super moisturizing. I would strongly advice to use this at night. And it’s a neutral yet slightly manly smell. It kind of reminds me of marc Jacobs eau so fresh. Well just a smidge. Basically your significant other could use it and get away with masking it as perfume/cologne.
Britny G.
New York
I'm in love with this lotion tried many lotions in the past and they didnt work for my dry skin ,this smells great it doesnt leave me oily but I get the shine I love it's not on the pricey side ver affordable. I'm definitely  recommending  this to you guys!
Norlisha G.
Pooler, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this, like many products, at TJ Maxx. I fell in love with the smell! I can't really explain the scent but it smells sooooo good. This lotion is thick and keeps my skin moisturized all day. After much use, the only thing that bugs me is the time needed to get it to absorb into my skin. Other than that, its great!
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just love Shea Moisture! This lotion is so so moisturizing, and it absorbs so well. My skin is soft, supple, and silky smooth after using this. It’s even rich enough to use as a foot lotion, and leaves your feet soft. I love to give this lotion as a gift, it’s decadent and the best thing to pamper yourself.
Uche E.
Olathe
This hydrates well and is very affordable. It last all day but care and time needs to be taken when applying. It was a little pricier than my normal lotion but using it now is worth the money. I would buy it again.
Kaitlan R.
Thomasville
I love this lotion and I love the scent. It's a great medium thickness lotion that works great on my super dry, sensitive skin. I do question how they scent these with essential oils as they smell more like fragranced lotions but I'm still on board.
Mel M.
Pearl City, HI
I love this product so much! Its smells so good and it moisturized my skin well.I love using it everytime after shower.The smell also last long.I would definetly recommend this product!
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
Does anyone find this to be sticky?
Carisse C.
Is this good for eczema prone skin ?
Angie F.
So I bought this lotion it havent arrived yet, but I was wondering if it is supposed to be applied on to dry skin or when you just get out of the shower?