BY SHEAMOISTURE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

Revive and rejuvenate dry, dull skin with SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Body Lotion – a deeply hydrating semi-thick body lotion made with all natural and certified organic ingredients.

This brightening body lotion leaves skin feeling soft and youthful looking. Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids, while Frankincense & Myrrh extracts possess anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties which aids in healing dry cracked skin. It’s also fortified with Coconut Oil which nourishes and helps firm skin with Vitamins E and K, iron and fatty acids.

SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Body lotion is a complete body care product that quickly absorbs into the skin to provide natural defense against weather elements. Regular usage improves skin texture as well as tone by boosting new skin cell regeneration while also helping your skin retain natural moisture.

Instructions:

Smooth ultra-rich Raw Shea Butter Lotion all over body. Concentrate on rough and dry areas including feet, knees and heels. For best results, apply to damp skin for moisture retention.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil Derived), Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Mangifera Lndica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin (Myrrh) Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "This is the best lotion I have ever purchased. I suffer from really red dry skin on my arms and this has worked miracles. I love that the ingredients are natural and organic. The smell is subtle and nice too. I won't use anything else!" in 24 reviews
  • "This stuff does wonders. both my son and I have sensitive skin and I highly recommend this!" in 7 reviews
Britny G.
New York
I'm in love with this lotion tried many lotions in the past and they didnt work for my dry skin ,this smells great it doesnt leave me oily but I get the shine I love it's not on the pricey side ver affordable. I'm definitely  recommending  this to you guys!
Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had A bottle of this a while back,and I thought it was decent. I do a have a bit of a sensory disorder,and 99% of lotions bug me due to the greasy/oily feeling they have until they soak in. This had that,but only for a minute so it was bearable. The scent was very light and nice,and it moisturized well. All in all,I'd recommend. 7.5/10.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia
Ive been using this lotion for over 5 years. It is everything!!!! Leaves my skin extremely moisturized and smells soooooooo amazing.  I always get a million compliments on the smell.  And one bottle will last you awhile!
Uche E.
Olathe
This hydrates well and is very affordable. It last all day but care and time needs to be taken when applying. It was a little pricier than my normal lotion but using it now is worth the money. I would buy it again.
Jazmine T.
I do love the thick creaminess of this lotion. It is thick enough to really hydrate my problem areas, like my feet and my joints. However, I do not like the smell of the natural shea butter. I know this is not an issue with the company itself, that is how natural shea butter smells. If you want something natural and thick. This is it! But I will warn you it has no added fragrances to make you smell like a meadow.
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
This lotion is super rich and moisturizing. It is very lightly scented for those who are sentive to perfumes. I like to use this in the winter when my skin is in need of heavy moisture.
Shanaee B.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite products. The second scent I used when Shea Moisture revealed their body products. It’s super moisturizing. I would strongly advice to use this at night. And it’s a neutral yet slightly manly smell. It kind of reminds me of marc Jacobs eau so fresh. Well just a smidge. Basically your significant other could use it and get away with masking it as perfume/cologne.
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just love Shea Moisture! This lotion is so so moisturizing, and it absorbs so well. My skin is soft, supple, and silky smooth after using this. It’s even rich enough to use as a foot lotion, and leaves your feet soft. I love to give this lotion as a gift, it’s decadent and the best thing to pamper yourself.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You can definitely smell the old-time spices that they use in this. It’s very strong of the Frankincense so if you do like that scent, you’ll love this. It absorbs well but it’s for normal skin or an every day routine rather than extremely dry skin. It does absorb well and the scent lasts all day
Alixx B.
I love this lotion and the way it makes my skin feel but I feel like it smells weird after awhile. I do like the price and I like how you can buy it at multiple retailers. I probably will try another one of their products next time and may use this again.
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
Does anyone find this to be sticky?
Carisse C.
Is this good for eczema prone skin ?
Angie F.
So I bought this lotion it havent arrived yet, but I was wondering if it is supposed to be applied on to dry skin or when you just get out of the shower?

back