BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s raw shea butter hand cream deeply moisturizes, repairs and rejuvenates dry, dull looking skin. Helps prevent early signs of aging. Leaves hands soft and youthful looking. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. frankincense & myrrh extract is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which aids in healing dry cracked skin. argan oil is high in vitamin e, keeps skin soft and smooth.

Buy on Amazon
Karla P.
Love love this cream! It's super good.. best ingredients ever.. I used it every night just before bed (I have it on my night table) and my hands are super soft and hydrated the whole day.. love it..
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
Compared to the standard typically set by Shea moisture products, this is relatively unimpressive. It's quite slippery, though not necessarily oily, it just feels like it takes forever for your hands to dry. The scent is strong, a little musky. More of the frankincense/myrrh than Shea/cocoa butter. It is very moisturizing though, and I have a hard time finding another hand cream that is comparable in effectiveness
Aparna T.
Matteson, IL
Nice soft hands are a must! Especially when you come across a lot of people. The first thing you do is extend a hand to introduce yourself. So I always keep this product handy in my purse. Never an Ashy moment!
Yenny H.
Bronx, NY
Excelente calidad, hidratación profunda y nada de sentir las manos pegajosas la duración del producto en las manos es buena mientras más uso la suavidad es más notoria
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I keep this in my bag at all times . It really does come in handy . I love the ingredients that are in it.