SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture s raw shea butter hand cream deeply moisturizes, repairs and rejuvenates dry, dull looking skin. Helps prevent early signs of aging. Leaves hands soft and youthful looking. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. frankincense & myrrh extract is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which aids in healing dry cracked skin. argan oil is high in vitamin e, keeps skin soft and smooth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoNew York, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely adore this cream! It’s so rich and moisturising but absorbs very quickly and doesn’t make your hands sticky and disgusting. There is a slight scent but it’s not overpowering at all. Best thing that happened to my hands
5 months agoCheektowaga, NY
I’ve never tried this brand before I got it in my go box and I’m a fan for life! This thick formula really sinks in and coats the skin for a hydration that helps to repair cracked cuticles and scratchy elbows alike.
3 years ago
Love love this cream! It's super good.. best ingredients ever.. I used it every night just before bed (I have it on my night table) and my hands are super soft and hydrated the whole day.. love it..
4 months agoRhodes, MI
I haven’t tried anything in this Sheamoisture brand that I haven’t fallen in love with. I am a loyal user because even though it’s a bit pricey... it’s worth every single penny!
3 years agoLos Angeles, CA
Compared to the standard typically set by Shea moisture products, this is relatively unimpressive. It's quite slippery, though not necessarily oily, it just feels like it takes forever for your hands to dry. The scent is strong, a little musky. More of the frankincense/myrrh than Shea/cocoa butter. It is very moisturizing though, and I have a hard time finding another hand cream that is comparable in effectiveness
a year ago
I have really dry cracked elbow and dry hands. I keep one next to my bed and one at my desk at work and so far my coworkers are always coming over to use it. I have stopped buying and trying other brands because this works so well and is a great price. It's also awesome that 10%of sales go to women led businesses in poverty areas.
3 years agoMatteson, IL
Nice soft hands are a must! Especially when you come across a lot of people. The first thing you do is extend a hand to introduce yourself. So I always keep this product handy in my purse. Never an Ashy moment!
2 years agoBronx, NY
Excelente calidad, hidratación profunda y nada de sentir las manos pegajosas la duración del producto en las manos es buena mientras más uso la suavidad es más notoria
5 months agoCleveland, TN
I get really dry painful hands, especially in winter a d this stuff is so great to put on then. Keeps them soft and painfree from cracking. Really great stuff.
3 years agoWilson, NC
I keep this in my bag at all times . It really does come in handy . I love the ingredients that are in it.