BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Traditional shea butter uses: Wrinkles, dry skin, psoriasis, massage, hair care, stretch marks, burns, arthritis, chapped lips, sun damage, cracked and dry heels or elbows, small wounds and scrapes, diaper rash , insect bites & stings, muscle fatigue, aches & tension. Infused with frankincense & myrrh. Anti-aging, hydrating & rejuvenating. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, Formaldehyde, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, or animal ingredients. Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced. Cruelty free, no animal testing.

• SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Frankincense & Myrrh #influe...2 Answers
  • How would you compare this to coconut oil2 Answers
  • How does it smell and does it cost alot3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is very moisturizing for a GREAT price. You can use it for dry skin on your hands or feet. I like using it at work after washing my hands. The soap at my workplace is horrible and will dry your hands out quickly. As a woman it's not good to have rough hands." in 18 reviews
  • "I'll never use anything else for my skin. This moisturizes extremely well without leaving any greasy residue, and it seems to be improving my skin tone! I have extremely sensitive skin that irritates easily, but I've had absolutely no problems with this. " in 10 reviews
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got this as a gift from a friend, and at first, I wasn’t a huge fan,... I mean, Frankincense & Myrrh is a pretty strong and specific scent. And I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to incorporate this into my routine knowing that this scent was gonna follow me around wherever I go.

Fast forward to almost 2 years later,...

I love this little jar. That’s right, 2 years later, and it STILL isn’t empty. This stuff is amazing. I don’t even know what to call it,... Is it a salve? A lotion? Whatever it is, it has healed and rejuvenated even the most stubborn dry patches and skin issues I’ve had. I recently burned my finger (not too badly, but enough to leave a scar). I put this shea butter on every night since, and the scar is smooth and already fading away. It prevents my skin from dehydrating during the harsh winter cold and makes even the roughest spots completely disappear. Thick cracked heels? Gone. Scaly flaking elbows? Bye-bye. This small jar of thick almost-solid miracle product makes your skin new again. And it does it at an affordable cost.

Yes, the scent is kinda strong and if you aren’t a fan of either Frankincense or Myrrh, you may not be able to endure using this. But I’ve gotten to like the scent over time. It’s very natural and warm, and it doesn’t assault your nose.

Overall, I definitely recommend this. You won’t regret it after you feel your baby-soft skin.
Jenise L.
Hackensack, NJ
A product worth the money. It’s a little
Hard and thick but it melts in your hands. Or you can use whatever oils you want or to heat it up for easier application. I’m using this for skin hydration to prevent and reduce stretch marks. And it doesn’t leave you feeling heavy or super oily SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Shea butter is so amazing. I initially bought it because I was getting a few ingredients together to make my own lip scrub. And it really is a nice addition to the one I made. But I use it as chapstick it's so soft and creamy! It is solid and you just rub it in your hands and it warms up and becomes a liquid. I use it at night on my hands, it is thick so it can be annoying during the day if you don't go really light. But I like to slather it on my hands and elbows. I also read it's good for your hair so sometimes if I have a little too much on my hands I'll rub it in the ends of my hair. Overall it was a great purchace and I'll definitely but again. I actually have been perfering it over coconut oil lately!!!
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is just great. My skin can get really dry so I definitely need something that keeps me hydrated and smooth for a long period of time. A lot of lotions I use, after applying I feel like my skin is dry and back to its regular state within 10 minutes but this stuff makes me feel smooth the rest of the day night w.e. Definitely love this. Only thing is, it can feel very thick and be really greasy so have a towel ot something next to you to control the grease on your hands lol. But over time you'll notice a difference in your skin tremendously.
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
I absolutely love this product. It contains natural ingredients and helps improve the texture to my skin. It is a little pricey for my budget but its overall a great product.  SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Frankincense & Myrrh
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ use this has a hair masque! It works so so well. I️ apply it to wet hair after the shower and let it sit until morning. It leaves your hair feeling baby soft and shiny. I️ highly recommend this to anyone that may have slight hair damage. It’s amazing!
Christie A.
Augusta
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was a great lotion, nice and thick. But I still got a TON OF stretch marks and I feel like it just sat on top of the skin. When I got in the shower that next night i literally was washing this lotion layer off my skin... it never absorbed
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Shea Moisture products have quickly become one of my most favorite products on the market! I love that they are natural & cruelty free! Compared to other similar natural products like Tom's, you get more bang for your buck & superior results. The level of Moisture you get from any of their products from their faces masks to their body butter, is much greater than other comparable products & brands. With She Moisture, my skin soaks it up & feels so hydrated & healthy. With other natural brands products, I often notice a oily & or chalky residue, which I usually tolerate due to it being chem free & cruelty free. Now, FINALLY... I feel like I can enjoy a natural product that also has superior results!!! Love this product & the whole brand!! Highly recommend! SheaMoisture Coconut & Habiscus Shea Butter Wash. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-moisturizing DetanglerSheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love how shiny and smooth this product makes my hair! I've found with experimenting that it works best if I first put a gel in my curl, let it dry almost completely, then use this balm while the hair is barely damp--it will re-define the curl, but will also completely tame all of the frizz. I have never had shiny or soft curls before using this product. Last night I even went out in the rain, and it still looked perfect when I got home! It smells great too! Don't use too much, or it will leave your hair oily and sticky.
Krystal M.
I actually bought this product by accident. Lol. I was in a rush at target and I thought it was for hair because I found it in the hair section but turned out I was wrong.
And honestly I don't regret buying this product. It does wonders for the skin. I broke out real badly on my neck/chest area and nothing was working and it actually got worse. But after one use, it made my skin feel so moisturizing and hydrating.
I thought it was to good to be true so I tested it out on my most dryest spots (feet&elbows) and my gosh it really worked after one use.
I also use this on my children who suffer bad eczema and it also does wonders for them!
This is now my holy grail item.
erika o.
Cincinnati, OH
What are some stores they sale this in?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you get around the solid-ness of Shea butter in cold climates? Are you microwaving the jar? Blending it with something to smooth it out?
Melecia G.
District Hts, MD
Where can I find this product? I would love to try it!
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Is this real Shea butter? Is it refined or unrefined?
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Does anyone know if this product helps with stretch marks?