BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Wish there was a face wash that didn’t leave your skin feeling dry and stripped of all natural oils? This summer, try SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Facial Wash & Scrub to deeply cleanse your skin and unclog pores, while rejuvenating dry skin!

This organic face scrub gently sloughs away dead skin cells and dry patches of skin. Also ideal for sensitive skin, this skin care formula is enriched with moisturizing certified organic raw Shea Butter that is rich in vitamin A and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. It is infused with Frankincense and Myrrh that have anti-inflammatory properties and help to calm and revitalize dull skin while preventing signs of aging.

Smooth away rough, dry skin with this gentle scrub that contains Jojoba beads in a thick, creamy formula to efficiently remove dead skin cells, improve microcirculation, lessen the appearance of fine lines and prepare skin for moisture. It can also be used as a body wash and body scrub, making it a complete body care product for cleansed, soft, radiant and hydrated skin.

Deionized Water, Raw Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter)*, Shea Butteramidopropyl Betaine (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Argan Oil, Simmondia Chinesis(Jojoba) Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Caprayl Lactylate, Vitamin E, Aloe Barbensis Leaf juice, Bisabolol(Chamomile), Allantion(Comfrey root Extract), Essential Oil Blend (Proprietary), Carbomer, Jojoba Beads,Extracts of Frankincense and Myrrh, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind Extract),Moroccan Chamomile Sauvage Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry)Extract, Saccharum Officinarum(Sugar Cane) Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantuim Dulcis (Orange) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract.

Usage Instructions:

Apply 2 to 3 times a week onto dry or damp skin, avoiding eye area. Massage gently in circular movements, then rinse. Pat skin dry and apply moisturizer.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Wash & Scrub
  • "The face wash I loved. It was slightly exfoliating but also incredibly moisturizing as well. This product is made of good ingredients and has a slight scent. My skin is relatively sensitive and it didn't irritate my skin at all, which is pretty rare. " in 41 reviews
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a soft, pleasant scent. It was creamy with exfoliating beads. It wasn’t harsh on my skin. Because it is creamy, I washed my face afterwards. I didn’t want oily skin. You can read and recognize the natural ingredients. I found it at Marshall’s. I probably wouldn’t pay full price for it.
Eri 🇳.
Norfolk
Little goes a long way I’ve found with this. Very thick consistency, like very heavy lotion however it smells amazing and makes your feel so soft and bright. I love this product but there’s not enough grit in this to be scrubby if you know what I mean. It’s a great cream cleanser though
Ashley K.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this because of the reviews on here and its the best thing I've ever tried. It's not expensive and it has made my moderate to severe acne almost completely gone! All time favorite face wash. It smells weird but good and it's a very thick texture. I finally can go outside with no makeup without feeling self-conscious. Definitely recommend
Ivana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This facial scrub is excellent! Despite being a scrub with soft texture is very good, leaves the skin with an excellent cleaning sensation...
It has an excellent odor, leaves the skin very fresh, and radiant.
I usually use it once a week at night, and I have the habit of always applying, to all kinds of scrub, a little sugar, it is natural and helps a lot.
After exfoliating my skin, I apply the normal moisturizing cream I use daily... And in the morning I apply sunscreen, since after exfoliation, the skin is delicate, sensitive... and that is why it is necessary to use sunscreen and moisturizing lotion.
Rena W.
OMG! This stuff smells like a dream and makes my skin feel heavenly after use! It is very hydrating and both softens and cleanses my skin. I wouldn't try to take eye makeup off with it, but it is great for days where I wear just sunscreen and concealer. The tube is is very convenient, and the texture of the scrub is thick and grainy from the exfoliating beads. It is very gentle and wonderful for my dry skin! I highly recommend it as a morning cleanser or as a gentle cleanser for those with sensitive skin, though I really think any skin type could enjoy this!
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
I'm so in love with this stuff and I love that there's no fragrance or harsh smell. The scrub is so gentle but yet makes the skin feel silky. I would recommend this for anybody that has some texture to the skin it needs to gently exfoliate. I personally use this twice a week and my skin has been looking radiant. I have not broken out from this and I do appreciate shea moisture not only making hair products but also skincare. I would definitely say give it a try, I promise you won't regret it!
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product along with the Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Moisturizer and the Raw Shea Facial Mask. I used these all together when I tested them, so the result may be affected by that. The Shea Butter Facial Wash & Scrub was definitely my favorite product out of the three. It has bead-like substances within the scrub to help exfoliate the face. It it's too rough on the skin; it's gentle and it feels amazing. I love their recipe because it includes everything a face wash should: revitalization, shielding, removal of dead skin, and moisture. For those who have trouble finding a product that does not dry out their skin, this is certainly it. It leaves your face feeling cleaned and moisturized. I love the fact that it includes the essential oil Frankincense because it is know to reduce stress and anxiety! Plus, it leaves my face smelling great. Don't be afraid of the word "scrub" because this is one of the most gentle scrubs I have ever used. After I used this product, I figured it had to be expensive because of the quality and the look. However, I found this product along with the other 2 I tested plus soap & a Renewal System for just $20 at Target! I'd definitely recommend to anyone who has dry skin, but if your skin is oily, it may cause the oiliness to worsen.
Brittany M.
Riverdale, GA
I have eczema so this is the only thing I can use on my face that doesn't burn or cause my to break out. I love how gentle it is on my sensitive skin and how well it works .I live by this I recommend this for anybody with sensitive skin.
Patricia W.
Kerman, CA
I absolutely love anything SheaMositure but this product in particular is a life saver. I have psoriasis on my face and dry patches on different parts of my body. This scrub leaves my skin feelin sooo SOFT! Its smells AMAZING!!!! I use this product for its hydrating factors as well as for the shea butter additive.
Cheyenne B.
Naples
 I did not like using this product very much I do not like the smell it is very strong and the consistency the product felt like it would exfoliate my skin nicely but it did not do what I expected. I think the formula is something that I don't like about it but the biggest thing is definitely the scent.
ismaray g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I heard so many good things about SeaMosture, I have curiosity about this product How smells? and How much?Any recommendation?
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
How much does this cost in stores. Also what does it smell like.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I want this so bad! How well does it work
Adrianna P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I'm trying new facial cleanser and wanted to know how this leaves the skin feeling? I don't like feeling oily.