BY SHEAMOISTURE

• It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer C.
Eugene, OR
Sheamoisture is a hit or miss label or me. Again, as a person who suffers from dry skin, whereas this formulation is better than others, offered by the company, I didn't see any benefit from this product
The G.
Memphis
I have been using the facial every Wednesday for 3 weeks & I have eczema and it has worked but I think my eczema is starting to over power it & my face it not as soft as I want it to be
Brianna D.
I really love this stuff!!! It makes my hair feel soft and gives it a different fluff that's lasts for a long while during the day before refreshing. But I definitely get my money's worth whenever I buy it. For the amount of product I get on the container lasts a long time because too much of it in one use would make my entire face and neck greasy. And that could be very uncomfortable during a hot day.
Meagan H.
Columbia
It’s not that this product was bad, but I didn’t work well for me. I just had a sample of it. I have fairly dry skin with some oily patches on my nose (I think from glasses) and cheekbones. This mask made me break out a bit despite not having acne normally. I would possibly try again and maybe finish with a toner?
Tori F.
Sheamoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Ma makes my face feel amazing and smooth while having a great value!
Rainy M.
Washington
I love this cream Sweet sent. And makes you feel super fresh. The summer times is my favorite time to usr this. My kids love it to.
💜🥀chynaglo 🥀.
Fort Wayne
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️This made my face feel fresh and I usually don’t like face scrubs but this is a must try. ‼️‼️‼️😂‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ It’s easy to put on in or out the shower, in the morning, or at night ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️  SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Wash & Scrub i know it’s cheap at target 🤫🤫🤫
Nadiuska P.
Miami , FL
This facial mask formula is great, I loved the consistency and how it felt in my face. It really made my skin glow afterwards and i do feel it is quite hydrating. Would buy again.
Barbara B.
Baton Rouge,La
I love Shea Butter facial Mask leave skin soft and smooth I use it twice a week Sunday and Thursday love it
Erika T.
Blue River
It has a great smell. I'm not sure how much it made a difference in my skin. There was no greasy or oily residue
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?