BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
member-ca4e2
I didn’t like how it left a residue on my skin. I definitely won’t buy again. Next please.
Beth C.
Cooksville
It stung a bit and dried my face out like crazy. It did make my skin feel a bit smoother. I dont think the trade off is worth it.
Jarissa G.
Bronx
Didnt really like it. Didnt see any difference and it made my skin dry it was pretty harsh on my skin
Jay D.
I'm a huge fan of Shea moisture but this mask scarred me for life! It didn't burn when putting it on or washing it off but the next day my entire face was hot & felt as if it was burning & it itched so bad!! When I got a chance to look in the mirror I had hives & weps all over my face. It felt like someone scratched me for days! I now have scars & black spots on my face as a result of the weps & hives.

Do Not Buy this for your face!
LaAsiaLee J.
Warren, Michigan
Started burning right around my forehead and under eye area. I got this product a my local cvs in a bundle it was package amazing and the price was well for the bundle but wouldn't buy it again because of the burning
Marya S.
Mississauga
I like the fact that this product is organic and free of chemicals but that’s about all that is great about it. The mask felt too heavy and caused me to break out
Abbie C.
I usually love SheaMoisture products but this was a huge dud. It was drying and burning. I only left the mask on for half the recommended time and literally burned skin off of my forehead. I would advise against buying this.
LaTyra A.
I usually love products for Shea Moisturizer BUT I don’t like their skin care products at all. They always break me out and leave my skin extremely dry... So I wouldn’t recommend.
Tommy p.
Rennes
Masque beaucoup trop nourrissant pour moi .. j’ai une peau avec de l’acné et c’est une catastrophe.. il est top pour les peau sèche mais pas pour les peau grasse surtout elle avec des imperfections.. ..
Yvonne G.
The smell is very strong & off putting. However, it went on well and removal was easy. My face felt greasy and weighed down. I do have sensitive/combination skin and this just work for me.
The packaging was nice and it being natural is a plus.
I'd recommend it to those with dry skin who isn't sensitive to smells.
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart