BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Kiah (.
Wasilla
love this product. makes my skin sooo smooth to the touch. recommend for dry skin. Really helps with dry spots.
member-a9768
This product works wonders! Definitely would recommend to anyone with small bumps they need to get rid of asap!
Shikha V.
indianapolis
Facial masks are always soothing on skin and if it suits on your skin then you can make yourself fresh anytime.
Taylor R.
Castle Shannon
The best smelling drug store mask ever. She’s moisture never ever disappoints. This mask truly brightens skin.
Whitney Y.
Carmi
To me, this product is like most shae butters. It leaves me with healthier looking skin as well as softer skin.
member-cebf8
The smell of this alone is incredible but it does exactly what you expect it to do try it you won't regret it
Skye S.
Haven't used before but I really want to i bet it smells pretty good too and it makes your skin soft as well
brooklynn w.
Cleburne, TX
Honestly ive never tried it but always wanted to just dont have the money right now to go out and purchase it
India J.
Grand Rapids
I love using this on my face my face feels very smooth afterwards and very moist I really enjoy this product.
rachel w.
Smells great and gives my skin a nice glow and radiance. Once again cant beat the products they make. Love em
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart