BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
member-3d0cf
Tried this with my mom. My skin type is normal/combination. My skin felt soft and dewy.
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this mask! I use it after a mud mask to restore all the moisture I may have lost
Ferozan N.
I love this product! It makes the skin so soft and right after you see this nice glow!
Johnna R.
Head s many good reviews I. This facial product willing to go and try out this product
Asia B.
dade city
This product was very good to use it was moisturizing my skin because I have dry skin.
Lia F.
I used this and left my skin super soft !! The packaging cute. I would get it again .
Breanna W.
Never tried this br heard it works really well! I will review more when I try it!
Kelly G.
This product leaves my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. I naturally have dry skin and this replenishes it. The packaging is a nice yellowish color. I will say the price is a bit on the pricier side but it’s worth it.
Ciera N.
I love the Sheamoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Mask . The mud mask for the set I use both to help contain my breakouts .
raeha b.
Gainesville, GA
The sheamoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Mask left my face feeling fresh and moisturized, I love the amount of product you get, it will last you a lifetime
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?