BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Courtney P.
United States
Felt nice. Smelled okay. I have very dry skin and this seemed to help. I would.recommend as it didnt feel greasy
krizia a.
Smooth smells good feels good I liked it I bought it a couple times work in retail n it addicting lol good price
Serina D.
Salem, OR
This is a great moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated I highly recommend to anyone
Tori D.
Gulfport
The Shea butter mask on my face feels so good and smells absolutely amazing. Love this mask for so many reasons.
Selene D.
Houston
I got a free sample of this before ever since then i wanna keep getting so you should get it to it smells so good
Amber M.
Anderson
The product was good, but it wasnt for combination skin like me. Its broke me out back around my chin with acne.
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
Left my face very smooth and refreshed. I highly recommend this to everyone. It works great and it's inexpensive.
DeAjhane C.
Sacramento
Very Great product! Made my face feel very refreshed and clean. This product didn’t leave my face oily like most
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Makes your face feel great! I love these products! I'm so glad I get a chance to try them,thank you influenster!
Gaby 🌙.
Fitchburg
I haven’t been consistent with the facial mask but trust me anything from Shea moisture I promise you it works !
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart