BY SHEAMOISTURE

• It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Denazia P.
Detroit
It was better than the black soap mask, it made my face a lot softer and I could see s difference
Lais M.
Rolla
Need to use more often to see the results. It is good, but can’t see the result in the first use.
Milani A.
It worked great! I have clear skin and have to be careful what I use but this worked really well.
naomia e.
LOVE THIS BRAND sort of expensive so i usually don’t buy too much but i really love this brand
Samantha D.
Connecticut
Best company ever ! There products smell great and it's a great price for the large size of it.
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Wonderful product! Leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. Will be using this product again
Kat J.
Oklahoma City
Decent product! I’ve used better but I’ve also used much worse. It’s a nice one for the price.
Emily H.
Battle Creek , MI
Shea butter skin care, always the best! Makes my face soft and doesn’t leave it shiny for long.
Don B.
Dallas
Skin feels smooth after use. I have dry skin and this product moistens and hydrates my face.
Tashana C.
Lake Park, FL
Nice does the job. Very drying. Deep cleans pores. I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?