BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allie D.
This was so thick and creamy! I loved the scent of the Shea butter and how moisturized my skin was!
Maya N.
victorville
I liked this mask because it gives vitality and softness to the skin and kills the outer dead layer
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love all shea moisture masks! They are affordable and leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed
Ingrid O.
This is a great product! I love how soft your skin is after application & the smell is heavenly!
Taylor B.
Henryetta, OK
My face has never been so cleaned using this. I love the way it treats my face! Love love love!!!
Milani A.
It worked great! I have clear skin and have to be careful what I use but this worked really well.
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love this mask! It leaves my face feeling so smooth and soft! It is affordable and smells great.
BesiJubiori L.
Anything with shea butter is good and i am one happy customer and will definitely buy this again
Isabella R.
This leaves your skin feeling cool and smooth but to me it feels more like a cleanser than a mask
Lais M.
Rolla
Need to use more often to see the results. It is good, but can’t see the result in the first use.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?