BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Rachel P.
Gaithersburg
The rich creamy texture is a dream and three scent is so yummy! It made my skin so soft and silky without feeling greasy!
HopeLittle Li L.
United states
It is very rough but it is worth it because you are able to see an actual cleanse in your face all the grease are removed
Ciera N.
I love the Sheamoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Mask . The mud mask for the set I use both to help contain my breakouts .
Jordan w.
waynesboro
Absolutely love this mask!
Im always looking for one to leave my face feeling smooth and i found that with this product!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I just love face masks that leave your face soft and smooth feeling I use this product once or twice a week and I love it
Alexus H.
I bought this for my bath melts. I just melt it with coconut oil, let it solidify. And throw it in my bath. It's heavily
Krishae J.
Clarksville, TN
Oh my goodness I love this product so much! It works wonders! It made face so smooth. Nothing negative about this product
Fransheska O.
Love this product, I help with the dryness of the skin, hydrate my face perfectly and I do not cause any kind of allergy.
DAndrea S.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely love Shea moisture products. I know that I am getting high quality products that work at reasonable prices.
Carolyne G.
I loved the product at first but then my face started getting super oily so I had to put it aside and get something else.
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart