BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
nessa r.
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter is my favorite brand of almost all skin care. Has an amazing smell and so so hydrating!
Maria G.
It is awesome , helps with my skincare very well . I use it daily and hasn't dissapointmented me at all . Very well .
tamia j.
It's a very good product. It moisturized my face very well and I recommend this product for anyone who has dry skin.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
I would have reviewed it better but it is way too sticky for me and the next morning my face was more oily then ever.
Niove R.
Very good product! Smells amazing and it is very easy to apply on ! It washes right off and leaves your skin glowing.
sally l.
I thought that this product removed the dead skin and unclogged my pores, while restoring moisture back into my skin
Nickole E.
Face felt semi-moistured, however very heavy on my skin. Was able to see results after a few tries. Leaves face soft.
Kaylee L.
Grayson, KY
This product really helped clear up my face and I saw improvement in my skin after using it. I would recommend it!
Estrella P.
Really good for you skin been purchasing this product for a while and I love ❤️ it for sure ! Effective ! For sure
🎀Emmy🎀 B.
Enid, MS
Makes your skin feel so smooth!!! I have sensitive skin and it did not cause me to have any breakouts! I loved it!
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?