BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Tracy O.
Love love love this product. Smells really great, works really well. I will deff use this product again
Luis-Xiomara S.
Tampa, FL
It's works great for the price. This is something my husband loves using during his morning routine...
Casey H.
Wilmington, MA
Amazing brand!! Good price and works so well. I love the smell and feeling of it. I see great results
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
Loved it! Not irritating to the skin. Nice smooth face after use. Very refreshing. Nice subtle smell.
Rowanna M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Supple, hydrated and fantastic! It leaves my skin so hydrated and soft. I will always use it again👌🏽
Diana G.
Norcross
Leaves skin really smooth. Aldo a very good product for combo skin.Exceeded mu skincare expectations.
Jarissa G.
Bronx
Didnt really like it. Didnt see any difference and it made my skin dry it was pretty harsh on my skin
Adrianna S.
Porum
This is a must have! It will make your face so smooth and so much added moisture for combination skin
Miranda S.
Akron, CO
I love how smooth and clean this mask makes my skin feel all while adding moisture back into my skin.
Chloe H.
Elmhurst
Leaves skin so soft moisturized. Use this all he time. Good price and good product. Love this brand.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?