BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Maya N.
victorville
I liked this mask because it gives vitality and softness to the skin and kills the outer dead layer
madi j.
brigham
it was great! not the best ever 😬 but I definitely recommend it for people that have VERY dry skin
Allie D.
This was so thick and creamy! I loved the scent of the Shea butter and how moisturized my skin was!
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love all shea moisture masks! They are affordable and leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed
BesiJubiori L.
Anything with shea butter is good and i am one happy customer and will definitely buy this again
Lais M.
Rolla
Need to use more often to see the results. It is good, but can’t see the result in the first use.
Denazia P.
Detroit
It was better than the black soap mask, it made my face a lot softer and I could see s difference
Christina Z.
Mount Laurel
great!! Really works, I love the way my skin looks after I use it. It honestly has saved my life
Taylor B.
Henryetta, OK
My face has never been so cleaned using this. I love the way it treats my face! Love love love!!!
Christi R.
Saint Joseph, MI
Love all of shea mousiture products I’ve tried! This helped with winter dryness. Very fun to use!
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?