BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Ondutyqueen
Didnt agree with my skin . Maybe to hydrating for myself but smelt good . Would recommend for dry skin .
Hannah H.
Rowletts
Love this skincare product, super recommended. Totally worth the money spent, quality is awesome as well.
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
I purchased this at Target, it was such a great value! Left my face so moth, and soft! Great moisturizer!
McKayla H.
Dallas, TX
This product makes your skin feel absolutely different before it was used. It's more smoother and softer
Issa J.
Truly love this product! It’s the first thing that comes to mind when someone asks me for good face masks
Franchely D.
New York , NY
Just got this online, I’ve tried it few times, so far so good. It makes my skin look and feel more soft.
Diamond H.
Tamarac, FL
Really nice shea facial mask I feel that this makes me comfortable because it has natural products in it
Adriana M.
I recommend to people who love relaxing. There's no problems with putting this on your face and relaxin'!
Bridgette T.
Love this leaves your face nice and smooth and it's effective you won't be disappointed with this product
Ashley M.
Mount Vernon, WA
Amazing smelling and my skin loved it!!! It was so soft amd glowy afterwards, would get again and again.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?