BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Hannah P.
Glendale, AZ
Makes my face a bit drier than im used too but I love pampering myself and this doesn’t break me out even more. I suggest it.
Tawana B.
Brunswick, GA
Easy to apply and loved how clean my face felt after using this product. I did not have to worry about my face breaking out.
Roxanna L.
Chula Vista, CA
I loved this mask, it is so moisturising and refreshning. I really love this brand in general their hair masks are great too.
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Overall this line of shea moisture products disappointed me. they all smelled too weird and made my sensitive skin break out.
Beth F.
Lizella, GA
There is a lot packed into such a small container. It moisturizes very well, considering how dry my face gets during winter.
Brooke P.
Vidalia
My girlfriend struggles with dry skin and this product was her absolute favorite. Her dryness was gone in less than a week!!
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Love this!! I have pretty oily skin but I use it on my dry spots and make my skin feel so even and soft with a perfect glow.
member-fd5e7
Love how smooth this leaves my skin. Such a rich and creamy mixture leaves my skin silly smooth Definitely worth the purchase
Stacia💜💜💜💜💜 S.
Warren
I like how my skin feel when I apply theses faciAl creams on my skin. While uding theses cream I realize how soft my skin is.
Ebony Y.
bellflower, ca
It was a good product and I would recommend it to others. Kinda expensive tho but is okay product . They have different ones
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?