BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Erica H.
Peekskill
I love the way this one smelled the packaging was neat and a good value for the price. Definitely worth it would definitely recommend.
member-12b91
It cleared my pores and acnw marks/scars began to fade away. It softened many areas of my face, especially near my chin & lip region.
Taylor W.
Reno
Smelt really good, felt amazing on my skin and made it soft and was pretty good priced, loved it and would recommend definitely
GLovely B.
Smell good, smooth, feel me comfortable and look good... I try some of facial mask but this is the one product make me feel better...
Daniella P.
It really moisturizes your face, I have dry skin and anything shea butter is usually amazing but this one I’ve found to be the best!
Kimberly S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I liked the way it made my skin feel afterwards. I would recommend it to anyone. Yes, it was better than what I thought it would be.
Morgan M.
Brainerd, MN
I use this frequently, at first it makes my skin burn, I don’t notice that much of a difference. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it.
Jamie P.
Louisa
I absolutely love to moisturize and it should be in everyone's daily routine... I haven't decided yet on how well I like this product
Gaia E.
great product! Love the scent and smooth feeling it leaves! Easy to use container that's def appealing to the eye. Price is worth it.
Jade W.
Great product . I liked how it left my skin feeling soft and silky. It didnt cause any redness at all and helped clear my pours.
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart