BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Marilu C.
United States
It worked well at first but after it made me breakout! I will not be using again. I think its because it caused my pores to clog!
Angela P.
Thick super moisture but greasy. I love this for extra dry spots right out if the shower, legs, heels, and elbows. Great product.
Priya S.
Brandon
The product is good in all aspects, smell, performance and results. The results are visible in few days after using the product.
Priali A.
Cinnaminson , NJ
This mask is made for people with dry skin. Thought I don’t have dry skin I found this mask helped in unclugging my pores.
Tameka K.
Aurora
😍 Love it. Makes my face smooth. It’s really expensive and sometimes limited in the stores so I have to order it on amazon.
Xavier L.
This product when I applied it a few times made my face feel very soothing. With a few more weeks it will be great results.
Rachel P.
Central
This is a great product with a good price point. The consistency is creamy but lightweight. I loved the way it made my skin feel.
Cynthia M.
Not my favorite product from the like but still very good. It is gentle. I use this product on the weekends and has a good value
Jasmine R.
Deming
It worked really well and I liked this product. I would totally recommend this to someone. It left my face really smooth and nice
member-e7494
i liked how it made my face feel but it left my face with a rash. i only used it once and not sure if i will use it again.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?