BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Rose🌹 R.
AMAZING PRODUCT LEAVES MY SKIN GLOWINGGGG AND Rejuvenated awesome packaging really good value and really effective I would totally recommend it not pricey at all girl I would definitely buy it again if I were you
Molly S.
Houlka, MS
I LOVE THIS. It was so creamy, and had an amazing smell. Very gentle on the skin, the packaging is very straight forward, and to the point. It did its job at moisturizing my skin. 10 out of 10 would recommend .
Jalen H.
Chicago
Love it. Works great and smells great also. This is my first time using this product and it was very effective. I would recommend this to everyone for this price range. It’s not too expensive and works greatly.
leilanniiee r.
Norwalk, CA
When I had first bought this product, I didn’t think it was going to do much for my skin but I was surprised ! It did wonders for my skin so I’d say it exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy again !!
Tina C.
I liked this product. I have heard and read great things about their hair products and I am planning on trying them in the future. This mask made my skin feel soft and helped with the dry patches. I have tried many masks and I like this, just not sure it is the best for my skin type. I am still searching for that HG for me, if it exists.:)
Rina D.
Columbia
This was my first time using this mask. I like it, it was effective but the rawness of the mask left my skin dry. Which some face oil took cared of. I loved the packaging and would definitely buy this again.
Kim N.
San Francisco
I love the Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Facial mask as it leaves my skin hydrated and soft. I use the mask once a week and love how amazing my skin feels. I highly recommend this mask. Give it a try as you will not be disappointed.
Virginia S.
Louisville, KY
I actually bought this to use in making some bath bombs & other things but never got around to it so I started just using it on my elbows & other rough areas and it really helped.
Mary H.
Burlington, VT
Not a bad mask, need to try it a few more times ! I do think it will be. Effective in the end. I lovs this brand though and what they said for. Also the price point is fantastic ! Packaging is nice, more neutral and simple most the time which is better than glittery and "little kid"
Saige P.
Vancouver
People have said it was burned there face but for mine it has just but a lot of moisture back into my face especially during the winter time my noses gets so dry I can’t even go outside it will look so bad
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?