BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Destiny F.
Portland Michigan
This gave my face so much more moisture and made my skin very soft, worth the price even though it wasn't too too expensive
Natasha S.
Bethlehem
I absolutely love this product def a staple in my skin care routine , I gently cleans my fAcs while leaving it moisturized
Samaura H.
Roanoke
It was a little drying and it was not as effective as when my sister used it.  I was not satisfied at all with this product
Trini A.
Massages face as it scrubs off all dirt and make up and face feels wonderfully soft when removing the scrub afterwards :-)
Stephanie C.
I love this product it feels so smooth and does not irritate at all it makes my skin so soft and my skin is very very dry.
Sabrina V.
Johns Creek, GA
Love all things sheamoisture! My fave is the face lotion but this mask is great too! I buy all my sheamoisture eat Target.
Evangeline G.
It's a good product I defentley use it again. Leaves my skin very soft and clean. Works deep in poors. Smell is very good.
Krishae J.
Clarksville, TN
Oh my goodness I love this product so much! It works wonders! It made face so smooth. Nothing negative about this product
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I just love face masks that leave your face soft and smooth feeling I use this product once or twice a week and I love it
Carolyne G.
I loved the product at first but then my face started getting super oily so I had to put it aside and get something else.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?