BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
member-12b91
It cleared my pores and acnw marks/scars began to fade away. It softened many areas of my face, especially near my chin & lip region.
Jade W.
Great product . I liked how it left my skin feeling soft and silky. It didnt cause any redness at all and helped clear my pours.
rebecca s.
Porter
It was alright nothing I would write home about. Made my skin soft for a few hours. I love that it's a more natural product at least.
Climistina D.
Orlando, FL
It’s very smooth to touch. Also the smell is excellent. The quality of the product is very good. It’s a luxury product for the price
Jamie P.
Louisa
I absolutely love to moisturize and it should be in everyone's daily routine... I haven't decided yet on how well I like this product
🖤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
Nice products I would buy them again and again and I would recommend this for anyone of my friends that are skin care junkies like me
Gaia E.
great product! Love the scent and smooth feeling it leaves! Easy to use container that's def appealing to the eye. Price is worth it.
Brandy R.
Meridian
My mother sweras by this one! Constantly telling everybody they should try it! Lol she's old school so that's saying a lot for her.
member-28aa0
I have sensitive skin. So it makes it very difficult for me to use certain products. I have found that this works very well for me.
Terriana S.
So This Was A Switch For Me Usually I Make My Own But I Didn't Have Everything But My Sister Did So I Grabbed This And Fell In Love
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?