BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Katie H.
Made my skin velvety soft, and really brigtened my face! Super effective, and I would definitely recommend to a friend. Bought at Target.
Eloisa V.
New york
Great for damaged hair. I use it over night and it's gentle on your scalp. Great thing about the brand you can find it at walmart,cvs and ulta
Ashley C.
New York
Left my skin feeling so incredibly soft. After a few uses it cleared up some acne. Totally worth the money and would buy again in a heartbeat.
Aiyana J.
Newington, CT
I have a very sensitive face so I can't use a lot of facial products but Shea moisture is one of the vey few products my face actually enjoys!
Amee K.
Portland
Haven't gotten any yet but once I do I'll post another review I here great things about this sight I'm super sycked to see what you offer
Aaliah P.
I love it. It makes your skin so soft and it also brings out your natural glow. Also I used it for 2 weeks and by then my pimples were gone.
Anita B.
Victorville, CA
Everything about Shea moisture is a hit with me. I never have to worry about over processed hair, and it never has that weighed down feeling.
Aldininika D.
New Orleans, LA
Not great but I believe they will improve on their next product. Would like to try other facial care items from them. Something not as heavy
Gwynne M.
This stays in the house for dry winter skin and summer sunburns. Nothing feels as good as a layer of shea butter that even smells great too.
Krysbell P.
Very nice product, it leaves my skin radiant and so soft, im very happy with it, i use it when my skin is feeling dry and hard. Good product
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?