BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Lisa C.
Connecticut
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter has been perfect for my dry dehydrated skin, especially during the winter months, it has really kept my skin soft and supple.👍💖
Ash C.
Sooo velvety smooth, great smell, left my skin soft! And a great price. Didn’t do anything magical but did enough to notice it left my skin hydrated and soft
Kyira💖 D.
Greenville
I love shea moisture facial mask ,it make my skin so soft and smooth and i also love their hair products.shea moisture hair products give my hair life.
Da R.
This mask is great when i have dry skin it leaves it smooth and beautiful I used it on the daily. I definitely recommend for those who struggle with dryness.
Ashley H.
This face mask is good. Not to drying on the skin. It smells amazing and applies really easily. Price is good. I think this product is good but didn't wow me
Cristian R.
East Los Angeles
I absolutely love it the product very much helps if your facial sling very much and it it so worth it’s money and if you need somewhere to buy Walmart has it
Beth P.
Redding, CA
I absolutely love the shea moisture line! I use this face mask and their hair care product. The mask smells nice and left my face feeling clean and hydrated.
Rachael V.
This was my least favorite or of all the Shea moisture products I received. This felt more like a lotion than a mask. I don't think it did anything for me
Amber W.
I have dry skin but this is a little heavy. It smells good and easy application but just felt heavy. So if you have extreme dry skin this may work for you.
Ava P.
Now this product is bomb! I cant explain how much this stuff makes my skin glow and for a person with acne like mine that rarely happens. Definetly a win.
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart