BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Jamie P.
Louisa
I absolutely love to moisturize and it should be in everyone's daily routine... I haven't decided yet on how well I like this product
Tareika T.
I live their hair products so I knew their skin line would be just as awsome. They make you feel refreshed the the smell is amazing!
Jade W.
Great product . I liked how it left my skin feeling soft and silky. It didnt cause any redness at all and helped clear my pours.
🖤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
Nice products I would buy them again and again and I would recommend this for anyone of my friends that are skin care junkies like me
Lupe M.
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BRAND IS AMAZING!!! It's so affordable and the results are amazing. I owe many things and I love this brand.
Joseph C.
MONTE VISTA, CO
All time favorite facial mask brand. The feeling it leaves on my skin is uncomparable and it's my go to when having a bad skin day!
Terriana S.
So This Was A Switch For Me Usually I Make My Own But I Didn't Have Everything But My Sister Did So I Grabbed This And Fell In Love
jamelia p.
Melbourne, FL
I am very sensitive skin so I cannot use many products but this brand is really good. Dose not matter if you have dry or oily skin
Brianna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
As far as eczema goes this brand and product is another one do my go-tos. I can’t live without this product very good for dry skin
Chandreya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love most of this line of products i am also natural so i use the shampoo and conditioner as well as the deep conditioner mask!!
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?