BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Rachael V.
This was my least favorite or of all the Shea moisture products I received. This felt more like a lotion than a mask. I don't think it did anything for me
Ceira H.
Really enjoyed this. It was a great mask. It didn't leave my face feeling all dry like most masks do. It actually felt moisturized after I rinsed it off.
Katelynn D.
Jacksonville , FL
I started using this brand because of my daughter, but quickly fell in love with everything. This with the Shea butter and chamomile lotion is my go to!
Tearannie B.
Cordova, TN
This product was ok. I didn't see a huge difference in my skin while using it and it burned a little. I have sensitive skin. This product is not for me.
Alicia J.
Batesville, MS
Okay so when I used this it made my skin burn a bit. It didn’t break me out and it did what it’s supposed to but I could have done without the burning !
Bree S.
Lithonia
Good face mask it can be used every day or 3 times a week.  Has a creamy consistence. Smells great while it on abd off your face. I recommend using.
Lukerysha G.
Indianapolis
I didn’t really care for this as much as the mud mask it works great but the mud mask is my favorite I will still use this product because it works good
Erica B.
Face feels clean and smooth after use. Definitely will use again! SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Facial Mask. Gentle on the skin and affordable.
Celease M.
New York
Leave your skin very soft and hydrated. I love the smell and the glow it provides my skin. I use the product once a week and see a big change in my skin.
Lauren G.
This was by far the best mask I have ever used. It was like applying lotion. The mask stayed creamy and did not harden. I will definitely be buying this.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?