BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Kylie W.
LOVE this product! Smells great and was easy to work with. I will definitely be repurchasing! It was fairly inexpensive. It was very gentle to remove and left my skin feeling wonderful and smooth. I would recommend this!
Dominique B.
Frederick, MD
Thought this was amazing . I didn't have any problems with this. I use it 3 times a week. At night before bed to relax my face after a long long day at the office.
LaAsiaLee J.
Warren, Michigan
Started burning right around my forehead and under eye area. I got this product a my local cvs in a bundle it was package amazing and the price was well for the bundle but wouldn't buy it again because of the burning
Tamielee G.
San Antonio , TX
This product is very good! I love the presentation it has! The price is awesome! I will keep buying it for sure! It is something that will not disappoint you! I really recommend it one hundred percent!
tracy m.
I love this facial mask, It works so good on my skin. I can see my skin looking smoothr and healthier and better then ever. This mask i can feel working when i put It on My face.
Charmel L.
Greensboro, NC
You can use this EVERYWHERE! #SheaMoisture SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Frankincense & Myrrh My hair, my skin! It is great for the bottom of your feet! It gets rid of dark spots! This is my wonder moisturizer!
Caitlyn C.
I love this mask so much. It smells amazing and left my skin feeling so soft. I have a hard time trying to find a good mask that also moisturizes my skin without it feeling oily, and this stuff is great. Would definitely recommend.
Paula A.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this product, I use it once a week to refresh my skin. I like the packing but it can get messy. It is also a good price. I have used it for about a year now and I love it
Jen C.
norfolk va
I got this as a free sample. My skin was amazingly soft. The only downfall is that it smells really bad. To me it smells like dirt . They could of added some fresh scent to it.
Haleigh M.
Great for your face. Easy wash. Face feels moisturized afterwards. Food suggestion to buy. Not hard to find in most stores who carry the products. Have seen it in walmarts.
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart