BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Rayna P.
Fountain Inn , SC
Whenever my face feels extra dry lately I’ve been using the shea butter mask it helps rehydrate my face and leaves it feeling nice and smooth
Anita B.
Victorville, CA
Everything about Shea moisture is a hit with me. I never have to worry about over processed hair, and it never has that weighed down feeling.
Hannah N.
Arlington, VA
One of the better facial masks I've tried! It made my pores smaller and it made my face really soft. My face felt healthy after I used this.
Aaliah P.
I love it. It makes your skin so soft and it also brings out your natural glow. Also I used it for 2 weeks and by then my pimples were gone.
Viridiana J.
Houston
I love the smell and the feel. You can never go wrong with Shea butter! I have bey oily skin so I’m very generous with the amount that I use.
Gwynne M.
This stays in the house for dry winter skin and summer sunburns. Nothing feels as good as a layer of shea butter that even smells great too.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
I absolutely love this stuff. My skin has never looked so smooth and it also adds a beautiful glow. I prefer this over any other face mask.
Amanda T.
Cleans face nicely. Could of got my pores an little better. But your face does feel great after. And it leaves your face feeling refreshed.
Timber K.
Pigeon Forge
Works amazingly! I have dry skin that it's often painful and this stuff does the job. I absolutely recommend to others with dry flaky skin.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
I really enjoyed this product. It hydrated my skin and smelled great! I would repurchase! I bought this at CVS. I have oily to normal skin.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?