BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Britney B.
This is the first face mask I've ever used that didn't get hard like clay. Not that that is important I just didn't expect that. The scent was a little strong for me, but I'm sensitive to smells and this probably wouldn't affect a normal person. My face felt smooth but with combination/oily skin I wouldn't recommend.
Amber E.
Rossford, OH
I really enjoyed this mask! I purchased at Ulta for a decent price. It is super moisturizing, so for someone with dry skin this is a dream. It is a decent size tub as well so it lasts a while. Overall, I would highly recommend this product, especially during the winter.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
This mask is where it's at!! I loved the results of this product. It left my face feeling so renewed. I will be buying the full size product now that I got to sample it complimentary from influenster. Can't wait to do it again!
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
I love this stuff! It applies smoothly and I can really tell the difference once I take it off! I love that they had a mask specifically for dry skin! It's a great deal too! I get a nice size jar for a very reasonable price! I love this mask! Would recommend to anyone!
K J.
It's a very very nice mask it feels great on the skin it very gentle for people with sensitive skin a and which I have and I bought it online if I can remember correctly lol and yeah it has good packaging and nah I wouldn't buy
It again it's not my type of mask
Jelena S.
This product was amazing! Once I applied it it felt very soothing and when I had to take it off my skin was very moisturized. The package was very cute and I defiantly would recommend to my friends and buy this product again!
Carrie G.
This was another great product that I received in my glam vox box. I prefer a mask that dries, but this one had a great feel to it. I loved the scent and the fact that it is infused with frankincense, which is so good for your skin. I will probably try other face masks by Shea Moisture after using this one.
Elissa M.
This stuff is amazing! I have super dry skin in the winter (that still clogs) and this stuff is almost the only thing that works! It moisturizes and smells great. It does stink a little, but I think that's because my skin is so dry.
Allegra K.
West Palm Bch, FL
This mask is an all around wonder! My face feels ridculous smooth and healthy every time I use it. Every product in this line is delicious and I absolutely recommend it to anyone who wants clean, soft and glowing skin.
Fatimah H.
I love that this mask is cream based, so it was very gentle and came off quite easily. I do not have overly dry skin, so I did feel like I really had to wash this off so there wasn't any residue. Overall, it was an effective mask.
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?