BY SHEAMOISTURE

• It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Beth P.
Redding, CA
I absolutely love the shea moisture line! I use this face mask and their hair care product. The mask smells nice and left my face feeling clean and hydrated.
Da R.
This mask is great when i have dry skin it leaves it smooth and beautiful I used it on the daily. I definitely recommend for those who struggle with dryness.
Sheena B.
This left some residue on my daughter’s fave even when washed thoroughly. I’m concerned about the ingredients in it since it took great effort to cleanse it.
Ashley H.
This face mask is good. Not to drying on the skin. It smells amazing and applies really easily. Price is good. I think this product is good but didn't wow me
Julianne B.
United States
Calming but also effective. If you have sensitive skin, be careful not to leave it on top long because it can irritate your skin. Overall it's a good product
Crystal P.
maryville
Love this mask! Made my skin a tab bit oily but it was great at moisturizing !!! It was a little pricey , but definitely worth it. Use it like 3 time a week
Lisa C.
Connecticut
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter has been perfect for my dry dehydrated skin, especially during the winter months, it has really kept my skin soft and supple.👍💖
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Pretty awesome product! Smells wonderful and my skin feels great after washing it off. My boyfriend always comments on how soft it is. Lol. I'd recommend :)
Candyce C.
My absolute favorite product from the whole entire line! Gave me time to kick back and relax while I pampered myself. Made my skin feel soft and rejuvenated.
Amber W.
I have dry skin but this is a little heavy. It smells good and easy application but just felt heavy. So if you have extreme dry skin this may work for you.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?