BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Alexis L.
Carson, CA
This was the first time I have ever had the chance to try out a facial mask because I never thought I had the necessity of using it. For what it was I really liked it and was pretty effective for my skin. It left my skin soft, smooth and I felt rejuvenated.
Jillian D.
I liked the smell of this facial mask. One thing that stuck out to me as different is that it didn't dry/harden like other masks do; it was a wet one. I waited the full amount of time before rinsing off. Afterwards, my face felt great! Nice and moisturized!
Sabree J.
I got the sample size at walmart for my bf beacause he has really dry skin and razor bumps on his face from shaving. His skin is usually really rough and sensitivs. After using this product his skin felt smooth and looked raidiant. I looooooooooved it for him.
Randi T.
Erie, PA
I can never turn down a mask. I have yet to find one that I didn't like. I liked the way this mask made my skin feel, very clean and smooth. However, it seems to be geared more towards dry skin based on the formula. Lucky for me, I have combination skin so I can use it during my dry spells.
Molly C.
I love this facial mask. It really made my face smooth and it had a sense of energy to it which helps me wake up in the mornings! It's a gray product and I'm so glad I bought it at Walmart! It is definitely worth the price and comes In a great package!
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
Of all the SheaMoisture Rae products I have used this is by far my FAVORITE!! I absolutely loved the feeling my skin had after I washed it off. The smell was amazing, the feel was fantastic, I literally can't find one thing I disliked about this product!
Chelsea M.
I really enjoyed this mask! My skin felt like butter after using it and it smelled fantastic. It goes on a little thick and never really dries so it's not necessarily walk around the house proof but it was a great addition to my weekly skin mask rotation!
Merchon B.
Rochester, NY
I love this mask.  It smells very clean and smooth in your hand.  It goes on very easy and I can immediately feel my skin soaking it up.  As it dries, it gets lighter so you know that it is setting in.  I got the trial size but will definitely be purchasing the larger size.  It is easy to wipe off and my skin feels completely moisturized and incredibly soft.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I received this product through a voxbox. I use facial masks on a daily basis, but this was the first time I have used Shea. I thought it was easy to apply and take off. However, it dried really quickly nd left my skin feeling uncomfortable. I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Ayanna W.
Like other Shea Moisture products, I really liked this product. I especially liked that you could perform the face mask treatment and then use whatever moisturizer or cleanser you normally use (to combat the oiliness of the face mask). Great product!
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart