BY SHEAMOISTURE

• It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
LaAsiaLee J.
Warren, Michigan
Started burning right around my forehead and under eye area. I got this product a my local cvs in a bundle it was package amazing and the price was well for the bundle but wouldn't buy it again because of the burning
Dominique B.
Frederick, MD
Thought this was amazing . I didn't have any problems with this. I use it 3 times a week. At night before bed to relax my face after a long long day at the office.
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
This product is very good! I love the presentation it has! The price is awesome! I will keep buying it for sure! It is something that will not disappoint you! I really recommend it one hundred percent!
tracy m.
I love this facial mask, It works so good on my skin. I can see my skin looking smoothr and healthier and better then ever. This mask i can feel working when i put It on My face.
Charmel L.
Greensboro, NC
You can use this EVERYWHERE! #SheaMoisture SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Frankincense & Myrrh My hair, my skin! It is great for the bottom of your feet! It gets rid of dark spots! This is my wonder moisturizer!
Paula A.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this product, I use it once a week to refresh my skin. I like the packing but it can get messy. It is also a good price. I have used it for about a year now and I love it
Haleigh M.
Great for your face. Easy wash. Face feels moisturized afterwards. Food suggestion to buy. Not hard to find in most stores who carry the products. Have seen it in walmarts.
Cindy
This product was introduced to me by one of my good friends it turns out it worked well with my skin. It is very gentle with my skin. Sadly I only used it once but I would use it again
Princess N.
Astoria, NY
It is so natural and good smells all throughout. There is a good amount of product for a low price of 10-20 US dollars depending on the place you buy it. It makes your face feel very smooth and clean after.
Donna Q.
I've been trying these mud mask as of lately and I would definitely highly recommend this for people who have dry skin as it provides a little bit of moisture but still helps to cleanse the skin well
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?