BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Rakya S.
Indianapolis
Good for your skin.Keep skin hydrated and moisture throughout the day and night. Help redness and dry dull skin. Great for people with dark spots and dry areas.
hailey e.
i have such dry skin this is super hydrating, doesn’t leave my face feeling thick. got it at target, it is affordable. would recommend for anyone with dry skins
Melisa M.
The product was effective, but I did not enjoy the feeling on my skin after the product was used. I would recommend this product if you have normal to dry skin.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Shea butter products rock! They work so well and contain quality pure ingredients. The shea butter is amazing. It’s very hydrating. And it doesn’t break me out.
Kionna R.
Shea Moisture is just a great brand in general. I love everything about their products. The price can be a lil expensive at times but, you get what you pay for!
Teresa R.
I love all sheabutter products and use them everyday! The masks are great and the multitude of different masks help with what you need according to your skin!
Bri.Burke B.
Humble
This light weight mask does the job good. It’s a cheap very incredible mask to get. It smells so good and makes you want to wash your face every time you get.
Brittney E.
I see this product everywhere which is great because once you use it you’ll want to be able to find it easily. I got my mask at target I think, and I love it!
rubi❣️ d.
stockton
This product makes your skin feel amazing! I feel young again! It applies on very smoothly on the skin and smells like roses! I recommend buying this product.
Angelique jane L.
San Antonio , TX
Feels great on the skin. After, my skin was very soft and bright. My skin is a bit sensitive but this didn’t affect it at all. I would regiment this to anyone!
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?