BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
LEAR17614 Emmy R.
This product is excellent for hydrating the skin because it contains vitamins and essences that allow the Rejuvenation of the skin, is recommended for all women who want to maintain healthy skin of face.
katherine r.
I love all of the products through SheaMoisture. I think their products are effective. The facial mask made my face feel smooth. I love their shampoo and conditioner. Their products are a little bit pricey but the product is good quality. I would definitely recommend to someone else!
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
This mask was pretty good I really don't use mask that often because I'm so impatient but I used this product and I let it do its thing and after rinsing it off it left my skin really soft and smooth
Emily H.
I could feel this mask working when I put it on. I wasn't crazy about the scent but it was manageable. After I took it off, my face felt really smooth and felt like the bacteria was sucked out of my pores.
Cathy F.
Love this mask! At first it did burn/tingle which made me want to rinse my face, I decided to hold off for a minute and that feeling went away. I'm glad I waited! My face feels so soft when I use this!
Santana L.
Kearny, NJ
This mask was super moisturizing I would recommend this if it was the winter or after being in the sun this summer. I think the cream like mask will help the healing of an all day in the sun adventure
Sadie G.
Greer, SC
I love this. I received this in an Influenster Glam Voxbox to review. It came with a face scrub and moisterizer as welll. I have to say I'm a sucker for a good facemask. This one was really gentle. It didn't leave my face feeling overly dry, and it smells great. I would definitely buy it again!
Eric P.
Doral, FL
its perfect, i loved cuz made my face smooth. I like it a lot because it gives me the super soft face and I feel it works, I like it for the scent it has and it does not leave my face dry or rough like some other brands, I always like to use it at night after a long day.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I like to just use this product for only about 5 mins. If I feel any tingles I am ready to wash off. I love the smell and the natural ingredients. Best to use with the moisturizer in the same line.
Michelle G.
Seabrook, TX
This line of She Moisture just aren't really for my skin type. I am too oily for them. I end up feeling gross or breaking out. I would still recommend you give it a try! They smell great too.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?