BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Lizbet V.
Deland, FL
The mask smells very good, the texture is nice compared to other facial mask. Also the size is a good amount of facial mask a girl could ask. Gentle mask, burns a little but very effective. Once I wiped off it was like seeing my seeing myself ten year ago. Definitely buying again.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
This stuff is amazing! It left my skin so soft and glowing. Plus it smells absolutely amazing! I would recommend to use their facial scrub and moisturizer along with this.
member-7a274
The product left my face feeling kind of soapy, that’s the only reason I didn’t rate 5 stars. It’s a good value, has a very nice smell to it. I bought it from Walmart. Would recommend.
Kylie W.
LOVE this product! Smells great and was easy to work with. I will definitely be repurchasing! It was fairly inexpensive. It was very gentle to remove and left my skin feeling wonderful and smooth. I would recommend this!
Dominique B.
Frederick, MD
Thought this was amazing . I didn't have any problems with this. I use it 3 times a week. At night before bed to relax my face after a long long day at the office.
LaAsiaLee J.
Warren, Michigan
Started burning right around my forehead and under eye area. I got this product a my local cvs in a bundle it was package amazing and the price was well for the bundle but wouldn't buy it again because of the burning
Tamielee G.
San Antonio, TX
This product is very good! I love the presentation it has! The price is awesome! I will keep buying it for sure! It is something that will not disappoint you! I really recommend it one hundred percent!
tracy m.
I love this facial mask, It works so good on my skin. I can see my skin looking smoothr and healthier and better then ever. This mask i can feel working when i put It on My face.
Charmel L.
Greensboro, NC
You can use this EVERYWHERE! #SheaMoisture SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Frankincense & Myrrh My hair, my skin! It is great for the bottom of your feet! It gets rid of dark spots! This is my wonder moisturizer!
Princess N.
Astoria, NY
It is so natural and good smells all throughout. There is a good amount of product for a low price of 10-20 US dollars depending on the place you buy it. It makes your face feel very smooth and clean after.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?