BY SHEAMOISTURE

• It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Merchon B.
Rochester, NY
I love this mask.  It smells very clean and smooth in your hand.  It goes on very easy and I can immediately feel my skin soaking it up.  As it dries, it gets lighter so you know that it is setting in.  I got the trial size but will definitely be purchasing the larger size.  It is easy to wipe off and my skin feels completely moisturized and incredibly soft.
Courtney M.
I tried a sample size of this facial mask and it did not work for me. The scent was very unpleasant to keep on my face. It also made my skin burn a little. Not enough to cause a major irritation, but my skin was not happy when I washed this product off.
Megan B.
Janesville , WI
I received this product through a voxbox. I use facial masks on a daily basis, but this was the first time I have used Shea. I thought it was easy to apply and take off. However, it dried really quickly nd left my skin feeling uncomfortable. I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
This was at first tingly and made my face feel cleansed and refreshed. However as a mom and student and worker my levels of stress I tend to have breakouts frequently. This was not Strong enough. I feel they need more benzoyl for skin like mine.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
I'm addicted to SheaMoisture as it is; however, this mask completely blew me away. The scent is beyond anything you could ever want in a mask. IT leaves your skin smelling fresh and feeling so smooth. I would recommend this product to EVERYONE.
Katie E.
Deptford , NJ
Very different than your typical mask. It doesn't dry the way you would expect it to. Most masks I use have this drying effect after it sits on your face for awhile. That being said it stills feels nice on the skin. It made me feel soft and refreshed afterwards.
Jackie T.
Hillsboro, OR
I have very sensitive skin & this SheaMoisture facial mask did not irritate my skin at all. It went on pretty easy & after it came off it left my skin feeling so smooth & radiant looking! I will definitely be buying more SheaMoisture products!
Kristen C.
Cutchogue, NY
Not a fan of this facial mask at all. It did not harden up, it had an awful scent, feels/smells of cheap quality, and overall just did not feel so great on my face during and after. It did not make my face feel smooth/soft like I expected. If I had to pick the worst thing I'd def say the texture/not hardening and the smell. Yuck!
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
Love using this in the morning, it's apart of my morning facial routines. Leaves my face feeling fresh and radiant. Again, I repurchased 2 weeks ago. And I'm a happy customer. Thanks to influenster for sending this in my sample boxes.
Jessica  E.
Love this mask! It helps get the rest of the crap out of your pores and leaves your face feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Great for all skin types! I highly recommend using this once or twice a week to keep the fresh feel! Love love love love this mask!!!!
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?