BY SHEAMOISTURE

• It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily P.
Independence, KY
After using this mask my skin felt like a million bucks! I feel like it filled in lines and also made my skin brighter. I think that was due to the extreme moisturizing that it did for my skin. After the winter dry months this mask is perfect to prepare your skin for summer!
Beth R.
This makes my face so so so soft I love it! & not only that, my husband... Yes I said my husband notices & it makes me feel so good inside ! I'm thankful that you guys picked me to test this out! Thank you so much!
Riley R.
Horsham, PA
This mask was not drying at all. It really did feel and look more like a thick moisturizer on the skin. I love how I didn't have to keep this mask on for very long so it was easy to throw on if I didn't have a lot of time. Left my skin looking and feeling extremely smooth.
Emily M.
Glen Allen, VA
I did like this product. I felt as though it took forever to dry before I could rinse it off. My skin did feel smooth afterward though and non-irritating. I would recommend this to people who like all natural products. I di,this kind it is good it just takes a while to dry.
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
This product worked so well with my skin! I have extremely sensitive skin and the scrub was too harsh and caused my skin to flare up however this facial mask was cool and worked well with my skin! I felt refreshed afterward! I hope they come up with a blackhead mask!
Makenna G.
provo, UT
I received this product in a box and I liked it. It didn't feel really like a traditional "mask", I was
Expecting it to dry and become stiff, which it didn't for me. I am from Georgia but attend school in Utah, so my skin became very dry this winter. This product was great to help combat dry skin
Tanya R.
Chula Vista , CA
Shea Moisture products are amazing! I was already a huge fan. I usually buy them at Walmart for a very reasonable price. This mask really opened up my pores and cleaned me out without over drying. The packaging is nice and simple let's the product speak for itself.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
I got this product as a sample in the Influenster glam vox box. I was excited to try it, since
I love all of the shea moisture products. While it smells really nice, I didn't notice much of a moisturizing effect, and still needed to use moisturizer once I washed it off.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I was so happy to receive Shea moisture products in my Glam VoxBox. I have been using the shaving cream and love it. The Shea moisture face mask was amazing! It went on smoothly on the skin and was so each to peel off .. And left my skin feeling so amazing! Loved it.
Sush A.
Bronx, NY
I liked that it was so easy to apply. The texture is very smooth and soft but I didn't like how it felt on my face. It was just too creamy and I feel like it made no difference to my skin after I washed it off.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?