BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
This was the one product I received inn my box from the Shea Moisture line I didn't love. It was a wet mask and I prefer masks that dry. Went on easily as some masks are thick and hard to spread on your face. This product didn't do that. Not sure I would buy this again, but that is just my preference, not that it is a bad product at all!
Victoria C.
Facial masks are hard for me because I usually don't have time!! This would rate average for me. The smell takes some getting used to but overall is good. It is not as sticky as some others that I have tried and seemed to really soak into the skin. There was nothing that made this stand out for me, but nothing really that I disliked about it. It's a possibility I may purchase in the future.
Evelin T.
LAs Vegas , NV
Tired, dull, dry skin? Then This is the mask you have been waiting for! You will see a difference in just a couple uses ladies. I love Shea Butter but this stuff has a touch of magic inside as an added bonus. I live in hot, sunny dry Las Vegas.... if this mask can revive my skin it can for anyone. After just 2 uses my face was soft and my skin was glowing. It doesn't leave your oily and the texture if fabulous and creamy. You will NOT be disappointed.
Krista S.
JI absolutely love the SheaMoisture raw Shea facial mask! It's an awesome product! It works very well alone or in conjunction with the SheaMoisture raw Shea butter moisturizer, and the SheaMoisture raw Shea butter facial wash & scrub. Not only does the SheaMoisture brand absolutely rock but it's also very affordable!
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
This was my first time trying a shea moisture product i got it in my influenster glam box .
it did leave my skin feeling really soft after using it and it wasn't tight like most face masks .
but it also made my skin break out , i have sensitive skin so if you have a normal skin type this might work really well for you
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
I'm not a big face make person. It feels different and just not my cup of tea. I know there are ladies out there that feel the same way as me!!

But this product is worth a try!! I enjoyed how my skin felt and it smelled amazing. It didn't irritate my skin which is always need for me lol

I would recommend this if you find coupons and give it a try!! I bet you will love it also!!
Sara K.
Lake Village, AR
This is amazing. It healed my dry flaky skin and I've never been more in love with a skin facial mask / before.
It smelled good. Doesn't clog pores and leaves face feeling skin and hydrated
I can't use coconut and the Shea was an amazing alternative for that! I used it on my little sisters face and it reduced the redness
Courtney D.
After receiving 3 to try in my Glambox and liking the results I knew that it was worth investing in. With sensitive skin it's really tricky to find something that's easy to find in stores, won't break the bank, but also a great product. Happy to say that this meets all of those requirements plus doesn't cause breakouts!
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I can say wow. I love e this face mask. It was not harsh at all on my face. Felt great after I took other off. I went to Walmart to buy it. This was very effective. The packing is nice. Some I have got in the past was not packed as good as this. Their is no room for improvement. Perfect the way it is. Thanks shea
Yvonne G.
The smell is very strong & off putting. However, it went on well and removal was easy. My face felt greasy and weighed down. I do have sensitive/combination skin and this just work for me.
The packaging was nice and it being natural is a plus.
I'd recommend it to those with dry skin who isn't sensitive to smells.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?