BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Phoenix P.
After using the shea moisture facial scrub, I applied and left this mask on all over my face for 15 minutes. After i rinsed my face...OMGsh...my face feels so smooth and soft. I am so amazed with this product, it does not make my face feels tight or drying...it gives my skin lots of hydration!
Amy D.
Smells amazing! Formula feels nice and glides on soo smooth! Absorbs a little too fast which has never happened with other masks! Wasn't hard to wash off like some other masks which is a plus but it left my fave tight after taking off.: not sure how I feel about it because I got a sample size and only tried it once so can't determine how I feel about it but was a great mask
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
All the products I've tried of Shea Moisture with raw shea butter are focused on moisturize and soften skin. I think this mask is not focused on cleaning impurities such as clay does, but rather focuses on giving those nutrients that the skin needs when it's dry. I recommend this facial mask for the purpose of moisturizing the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Crystal B.
AUSTIN, AR
Soothing shea butter...it's great for your skin, hair, tanning lotions, burns after tanning and smells edible. This mask is another that will fight signs of aging, moisturize tired skin, infuse it with a naturally beautiful glow and leaves no residue after use. It's a great product to use in the morning before applying makeup and will prevent your creases from absorbing it. It's as close to a fresh start as you can get without any chemicals and you'll be loving the fragrance all day. Raw is as real as it gets!
Taylor H.
I really liked this product as well. Normally when I use face masks they dry my skin out too much and leaving my skin needing to produce extra oil to compensate, leaving me more oily than I wanted. This did the opposite and actually left my skin feeling pretty nice and refreshed, although it was still a little more moisture than I really need because I have oily skin
Latoya W.
This is my first time ever using a Facial Mask. I received SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Facial Mask in my GlamVoxBox from Influenster. I really can't compare this to any other facial mask. But I felt like it did great job my face felt clean. Maybe I need to invest in using more facial mask. But overall I love this product and the scent isn't to strong.
victoria m.
Lewisville, TX
I have very dry and sensitive skin and this mask worked amazingly! The raw shea butter was incredibly soothing and hydrating for my skin. Great product for a great price.
Lisa F.
I have actually used Shea moisuture face mask before, so when I received this in my glam box I let my friend try it out, because she didn't believe me when I told her how great it was. I personally really like it, and my friend likes it too! She was so impressed that she went out that day and bought it at the store, along with a few other Shea moisture items!
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
This product was alright, I love Shea Moisture products so obviously I liked the fact I received one in a voxbox. I'd rate this product just as well as your general drugstore face mask. For me, I felt like it had the same effects. I checked at the store and it was a little pricey so I probably wouldn't buy this product again unless I have a coupon.
Doshia P.
I received this in a voxbox. I think it's wrong for my skin type. I tend to be more oily than dry. So, it just made my face greasy. My sister who has drier skin tried it and fell in love! I guess skin type is the biggest factor with this mask. It doesn't get dry and tight feeling like most facial masks. It's like a moist deep moisturizer that you rinse off. It has a nice faint herbal smell, I guess it's the frankincense and myrrh. I really wish this worked for my skin!
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?