BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Alicia V.
Meriden
Loved this product it smelt really good and it actually made my face more hydrated. i bought it because i found my skin very dry. the package was cute and bright. love it the way it is .
VE1048127 Karen R.
Doral, FL
This fully effective facial mask. This facial mask left my cleaner, clearer and fresher face. I do not recommend for dry skin because this facial mask leaves skin even drier, perhaps this product is recommended for oily or combination skin. I admit the first time I used this product burned my face, I do not know why but did not burn my face and not let red, just clean. I've used it twice and it was fabulous.
Faith F.
Buckeye, AZ
I think it is a good product for your skin, it hydrates your skin so I think u it's a good product for people that have trouble with getting moisture in there skin.
Justina A.
Salt Lake City
I love the smell of this mask, it made my face feel so clean and smooth! It's great fro dry skin and super gentle. I use it at least once a month especially in the dry months of winter.
G G.
I got this mask in my glam voxbox. I thought it was nice to use but I wish it dried down a little more. I love using masks weekly as a fun treat and to deep clean my oily skin. I'm not a fan of anti-aging products, and this mask didn't really give me that clean feeling that I usually look for, but it did hydrate me nonetheless. An average mask that was fun to try out, but I don't think I'll be buying this again. I like the whole idea behind this company so I'll look into finding something more targeted towards my skin type.
Candice J.
I love trying all different kinds of masks that could possibly help my skin. I received this in my glam voxbox. When I put it on my face it kind of soaked in, it was different from any other drying mask Ive used. It sat more on my face then soaked in as I waited. I actually really liked the feel of my skin after this mask. My skin really did feel hydrated. it did have a tingle or burn feeling when I put it on but that could just be my sensitive skin. My skin felt really smooth once I rinsed the mask off.
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
The Facial Mask was my favorite of the 3 SheaMoisture products I tried. It was cool on my face while I was using it which I like because my face is always warm. It doesn't dry so your face never feels tight like some other masks. After taking off the mask my face felt so soft! I received this product for free for testing purposes. #sheamoisture #abetterwaytobeautiful #gotitfree #winterskin @SheaMoisture
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
Hello HYDRATION 👋🏻 💧 This baby packs a punch!!! I use this constantly to battle my dry patches and it works like a dream not to mention it’s affordable!! HOLY GRAIL 🎉👑 product of the year 🙌🏻
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
This mask left my face feeling soft and moisturized... It was gentle on my skin but still did the work I bought it to do!  I will definitely use it again!
Aimee C.
Dominican Republic
It leaves your skin soft like a baby’s butt
It helps a lot with the dry skin and adds more glow
If your skin is oily, then you might not want to put it on for more than just a few mins
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?