BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor H.
I really liked this product as well. Normally when I use face masks they dry my skin out too much and leaving my skin needing to produce extra oil to compensate, leaving me more oily than I wanted. This did the opposite and actually left my skin feeling pretty nice and refreshed, although it was still a little more moisture than I really need because I have oily skin
Latoya W.
This is my first time ever using a Facial Mask. I received SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Facial Mask in my GlamVoxBox from Influenster. I really can't compare this to any other facial mask. But I felt like it did great job my face felt clean. Maybe I need to invest in using more facial mask. But overall I love this product and the scent isn't to strong.
victoria m.
Lewisville, TX
I have very dry and sensitive skin and this mask worked amazingly! The raw shea butter was incredibly soothing and hydrating for my skin. Great product for a great price.
Lisa F.
I have actually used Shea moisuture face mask before, so when I received this in my glam box I let my friend try it out, because she didn't believe me when I told her how great it was. I personally really like it, and my friend likes it too! She was so impressed that she went out that day and bought it at the store, along with a few other Shea moisture items!
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
This product was alright, I love Shea Moisture products so obviously I liked the fact I received one in a voxbox. I'd rate this product just as well as your general drugstore face mask. For me, I felt like it had the same effects. I checked at the store and it was a little pricey so I probably wouldn't buy this product again unless I have a coupon.
Doshia P.
I received this in a voxbox. I think it's wrong for my skin type. I tend to be more oily than dry. So, it just made my face greasy. My sister who has drier skin tried it and fell in love! I guess skin type is the biggest factor with this mask. It doesn't get dry and tight feeling like most facial masks. It's like a moist deep moisturizer that you rinse off. It has a nice faint herbal smell, I guess it's the frankincense and myrrh. I really wish this worked for my skin!
AnnaLaurin B.
Monroe, LA
It makes my skin feel amazing after using it!! For sure a great buy and a must have!!! I have unfortunately have only used it just a few times but it definitely is a great product that I would for sure use again!!!
Emily K.
Kent, OH
When I first put this on I wasn't really sure about this. HOWEVER, after I used it I am in LOVE. It is fantastic! I use the Glam Glow hydrating mask all the time because I have dry skin and I feel like this gave me the same results. My skin was super hydrated and moisturized after I used this. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Jenne C.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great product if you know how to use it. By that I mean how include it in your face care routine. This mask is perfect especially for drier weather or skin stuck in ac all day. I use it to add a lot of moisture to my skin without having to use a heavy product or moisturizer to achieve moisturizer skin as those heavy products can block pores. So add moisture to your skin with this mask!!
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
At first when I opened the product I thought to myself, this is the weirdest face mask ever. But after use I was VERY happy with the results. It is more like a cream than a mask and doesn't dry like most masks do. After washing it off my face felt smoothr and softer and I am very happy with these results. I use it about twice a week.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?