BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Kerstin W.
I love this brand! I used it for the hair and for my skin. Is great, it smooth my face. I will love to use it again. I have sensitive skin but It is so gentle and I think the price is right and fair for the product.
Anna F.
Grand Terrace
This facial mask works really fast. When it says to use it once or twice a week, it means it! I tried to use it everyday and it ate up all my dead skin and then it had no more dead skin to eat up and was weird. When used correctly it hydrates skin very well.
Cordajah J.
I love their products, makes my skin feel amazing. The prices are affordable. I use the Africa Black Soap more than anything. Totally my fav!!!  SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask
Clarissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the fact that everything from shea moisture is natural Ingredients. This smell really good and I liked it just not for my face because I don’t like my skin to be to oily. But I would recommend it for
People who have dry skin and need some moisture.
Jupes
This product has completely changed my face! I started with the mask which brought much needed hydration to my face during the winter months, now i buy their container of raw shea butter and put it on every night and it has helped get rid of my acne!
Sarah S.
mobile
This mask did moisturize well, but it left my DRY skin feeling greasy. The price is fair the amount of product, and Shea Moisture is an amazing, all natural brand. Unfortunately, this mask was disappointing to me.
Maya F.
This mask works really well and smells really good however it is a really weird consistency. It feels super oily and I didn’t like it. Not a bad mask but definitely not the best I have used. I wouldn’t buy again.
Ali M.
Orlando
Very affordable and did leave my face feeling very soft. However, living in Florida and in the sun and heat all the time, that softness did not last long. However the product felt great when applying. I would not buy it again given where I live.
Edith A.
Phoenix , AZ
I had high hopes for this product and I have oily skin. I used this product a few times and unfortunately did not see any results and thankfully it did not do anything negative to my skin. Returned it.
Danielle P.
Hanford, CA
It is truly amazing and i love everything about it. It worked so well on my skin that i will always continue go back to the buy then since it is just such an amazing product to use on you skin, its the best
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?