BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Stephanie K.
I used this facial mask after exfoliating with the face wash and scrub and although I really loved the texture I just wasn't blown away with the results. I didn't feel like it brightened, or unclogged pores. Perhaps giving it a few more uses I would see better results but with the sample I received I used it twice and just wasn't blown away. I do feel Shea Moisture has really wonderful products. I bought a conditioner that's absolute magic!
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I honestly can't complain about this product. It does everything it claims and it does it quite well. This product is intended for people with dry skin. It has Shea Butter to deeply moisturize and repair the skin, it also has Frankincense and Myrrh which is supposed to repair and rejuvenate the skin. This product is a blend of Shea Butter and mineral rich clays that are supposed to soften, hydrate, rebalance the skin, and clarify the skin. It also has anti aging properties. The mask is more of a wet creamy texture when applied to the skin and tends to stay on the wet side for awhile then dries down pretty clear. It works well for me.
Haley O.
Greensboro
This facial by shea moisture is amazing! It smells so good! The texture is rough so that you know it is exfoliating you skin, but it makes it silky smooth at the same time. Normally, if I exfoliate my skin a lot it peels, but this facial did not make me peel at all!
Maria G.
Davenport, FL
I loved this product!! Made my skin feel great afterwards, nice and smooth. It’s not too harsh on the skin. It’s easy to use and take almost no time. Just put it on, put it on your face, and then wash off and you now have a refreshed face. I recommend it for sure.
Melissa M.
Modesto, CA
I love this stuff!! If u want smooth skin then this is your guy! It feels like you've gone to a professional. But what else would u expect from them? Highly recommend!!
Sam B.
I will always love Shea moisture's products and their cruelty free bases, this product like all others by this brand I've tried, is so amazing! 10/10 WOULD USE AGAIN!!
Nicole Y.
I was so excited to try this that I bought 3 packs. Usually, I love every single face mask that I buy. This was my first time purchasing a face mask from Shea Moisture. I applied it and it instantly started burning my skin around my nose and mouth. I took it off instantly and I had a very large and red rash around my nose and mouth for about 4 days. It became very irritated and I could barely talk or smile. I hope no one has this experience. It came to the point that I thought I was going to have permanent scarring around the areas.
member-dbcca
I love this stuff AMAZING!! MY skin is very bery very very shall i keep going very DRY!!!!!!! This stuff helps soooooo much feels like my face is drink big glass of water love love love really helping my skin
Mimie G.
Staten Island, NY
 A very good product a friend I purchased at cvs, it’s made my skin clearer and smoothen it. I saw improvement after I bought the second one, it’s took a while but i finally saw changes in my skin. The price was a little expensive but totally worth it
Daizy D.
California city,CA
Love love love this product! I have very sensitive skin. Helped my skin regain its glow! Left my skin feel smooth and soft.It is my favorite and will continue to use.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?