BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Hanah S.
Parkland
Super soothing. It left my face feeling moisturized & soft. I would reccomend this product because it’s super helpful for people wanting smooth skin. I would buy this in Walmart & Ulta.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing and review purposes in the glam voxbox! I was so excited to get this because i have been super into face masks lately and I have actually repurchased this at my local target. It left me feeling hydrated and rejuvenated! Great vox box item Influenster and thank you for introducing me to a great new line of products! Shea moister offers so much!
Brooke B.
I have very sensitive skin and eczema so I was a little nervous to try the facial
Mask that came in my voxbox kit. But because the face wash and moisturizer worked so good without any issues I gave the face mask this a shot. It helped with my acne and it was perfect for my sensitive skin. I had no reaction or redness.
Anais V.
Of the best masks I've tried, with using a small amount for a few minutes (maximum 10) you get results in, super soft, clean incredible skin, and a feeling that lasts for days ... and using it in combination with Facial SheaMoisture Wash & scrub anti-aging Moisturizer and the results will be even better! I received this product thanks to inluenster in my GlamBoxVox and certainly became my favorite!
Taylor G.
I'm always looking for a good face mask that helps bring my skin more moisture and softness. I love the fact that this feels like a regular cleanser and it does not make my skin tight like other face masks. However, I do wish that there was a mud mask option because I tend to lean towards those more for facial masks. However, I still really love this product and will be purchasing it in the future!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This facial mask is perfect for those who want to revitalize their skin without a tightening mask. I love to use this on my face, neck, and chest. The creases on my neck practically disappear after using this. This may tingle following the initial application of this product if you exfoliated beforehand. It doesn't last more than a minute, but I figured it was important enough to bring up.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
I am obsessed with facial masks, so I was most excited to try this product. It was great because I did have a few dry areas at the time I applied it, and it helped to clear those up. My skin felt hydrated after using. I did notice that I had a few break outs after, but they cleared up quickly. I definitely think that it does help to balance your skin out and just improve the appearance of it overall.
Gabriella D.
Phoenix, AZ
This mask is great, I really enjoyed using it and I have repurchased it! This mask definitely met my expectations and it was extremely effective. I love that it is gentle and hydrating. The fact that it has Myrhh is amazing because it is an anti-oxidant which helps with rejuvenation of the skin! I also love the price point, I definitely think it's a steal and you should go out and try it!
Natasha G.
I'm not so sure about this facial mask. I'm used to them drying and my skin feeling super tight afterwards. I don't know that this one was thick enough to really stand up to the other ones I've tried before. It absorbed quickly and was a bit more watery than I would like. Because of that, I don't know that it really washed off as well as I would have liked. It still left my skin feeling soft and moisturized though!
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches, TX
Very odd. This is not a typical face mask that dries or changes colors to let you know it is ready to be taken off. I put this on and started to wait, took my picture to share as a part of my influenster campaign and my face started burning so bad that I had to remove it before time. I am not sure if this was a tingle, but it was unpleasant for me. I am not excited about this product.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?