BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Rosie.80 F.
I got to sample and test this facial mask thanks to receiving it in my Glam vox box. I am not much of a mask girl I feel I am starting to experiment with them. However this one made me fall in love with masks. It left my skin super smooth and refreshed. The scent is amazing and the results are great I would recommend using the trio the scrub moisturizer and mask.
Angela K.
E Greenbush, NY
The raw shea facial mask was like a spa experience. The smell is unique but calming and the mask felt thick thick and creamy. It comes off easily and left my skin feeling extremely moisturized and supple. I definitely had a glow after and some of my finer lines smoothd away. I found It very effective and would recommend especially to those looking to start an antiaging routine early. It It can It can be found at Target and is pretty reasonable.
Manny
It works excellent on my skin and deeply cleanse into my pores by drawing out and dirt and impurities. After using it I've noticed my complexion improving as I continue to use this product. It definitely helps with my acne.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
I really liked this product; all except the smell. It smells a bit like pure shea butter with a hint of perfume. I have extremely sensitive dry skin and this didn't bother my skin too much. It didn't leave after effects either, just a little sensitivity while it was on. My skin felt great after! It felt very soft, healthy and hydrated.
Hillary S.
I have been suffering from dry skin after the birth of my last son. Trying this facial mask completely transformed my skin, after just one treatment! My skin felt smooth and clean and I could tell a visible difference in my complexion! It also has a very pleasant tingle sensation as it sits and doesn't at all feel cakey or oily. I will definitely be adding this to my daily skin treatment.
nikki r.
Lakeview
I really like it but I don’t always think to get it if I am out shopping for skin care products because I am constantly trying to find the perfect skin care product.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Perfect mask to go with the facial scrub and moisturizer. Its gentle and light weight. It goes on easy and rinses off quickly and completely. I have normal combo skin and find that a lot of mask dry up my skin to where it feels tight and in need of mucho moisture! This one does NOT do that. It stays creamy like and soothing. It makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed. I highly recommend this product and the entire line that goes with this mask.
Brooke B.
I have very sensitive skin and eczema so I was a little nervous to try the facial
Mask that came in my voxbox kit. But because the face wash and moisturizer worked so good without any issues I gave the face mask this a shot. It helped with my acne and it was perfect for my sensitive skin. I had no reaction or redness.
Yhaely V.
long island NY
Love the results.. leave my skin smooth.. first time that I used it and loving it. It was very effective that's why I'm going to buy it again.. I bought it at cvs..
sean g.
This stuff is amazing! I have really dry skin and it is like an instant fix. It makes my skin super soft, silky and helps with keeping my makeup application smooth.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?