BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Alice P.
Mission
ITS AMAZING. kept my skin feeling nice. My spots started to disappear. It actually cleared my skin. The packaging was okay. The price for this was actually perfect. I would totally recommend to others!
Kaitlin K.
Omaha, NE
It’s smooth to the touch, and feels fluffy on my face. Very soft an regenerating feeling. I feel like there isn’t enough product in the container personally, but a little goes a long way! A friend recommended I try it, and I loved it!
Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
I love everything about Shea Butter! I grew up in a place where all we used was shea butter so to come to the States and they have something like this is great! The price is good and product is great!
Yari A.
I love that this is a non chemical product so i can trust what im putting on my skin. Leaves skin moisturized and soft. I LOVE THIS BRAND OF EVERYTHING whether its for hair skin Im all on this brand
Rosa R.

29. Initiates and executes creative ideas such as [example]

30. Seeks new ideas and approaches
Linae B.
Midlothian, VA
I've used a lot of face masks in my days and none of them compares to this one! My skin has never been better. It cleared my skin within a week of use. You also get a lot of product and a little goes a long way. I definitly recommend!❤
Alexandra S.
Bronx, NY
If I could I would give it more stars to rate because of how much I love this product. It smells so good and it feels so great on the skin I use this once a week and I found this on sale in target.
Erika W.
As someone with combination oily and dry skin in different spots, the mask helped me to cleanse while giving a little spa day to myself! I was able to use my sample twice and planned to use once every other week without overdrying or too much exfoliating quality. It made my skin feel soft, great for after makeup use! It was not sticky or gross like some masks and I loved that it did not take much of the product to smooth over my face, helping me to get more out of my mask! I received the product complimentary for testing purposes but the opinions are my own.
Kori H.
Peace and rose oil ... need I say more? Not only did this mask smell amazing but it also left my skin feeling so incredibly soft and smooth. Pick up one of these puppies and add in a bath, hair mask and a glass of wine and you have one relaxing night!
Alexander s.
knoxville
Smells amazing and feels amazing left my face feeling moisturized and hydrated would recommend it to anyone who has dry skin this actually helped me a lot have been using this for over a month and my face feels and looks amazing
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?