BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Dájà V.
This product left my skin feeling very moisturizer which I expected from this line. I brought it from target and will be going back. It worked very effectively. Will buy again. Well worth the money. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Mask
Mae L.
Love that this doesn't leave that sticky feeling. I originally tried it cause I have been looking to get into more natural beauty products and I loved this one I even repurposed the cute jar with mod podge and pit coconut oil in it as a gift.
Allison B.
Tylertown, MS
I absolutely LOVE this mask. It definitely hydrates my skin. My face feels so silky smooth after using it. I get a tingling sensation so it's really getting into your pores. I would definitely repurchase!!
SABRINA I.
The Shaemoisture products work great for all types of skin I would recommend this to anyone who has problems finding the right skin care products, I have oily and dry skin and this stuff works great for me
Hannah h.
Elwood, IN
This will make your skin feel so hydrated and moisturized it’s amazing. I have dry spots on my face and I’ve tried everything. This had hydrated those dry spots and just make my skin like new and youthful!
Lateshia S.
Fayetteville
This facial mask always leaves my face extra smooth. It doesnt leave any buildup or anything. I think what I love the most is that it has great slip. It doesnt slid off your face. It goes on really smooth and is. It hard to take off as well.
Grace R.
Best products make my skin so soft softness fine line and wrinkles I have dark circles and it has helped I use it everyday would not be without it price is good and packaging is good bought it at Ulta would recommend I am 62 it is great for my face would buy again and again
Hannah T.
I love this mask so much. The smell is pretty strong, but it's not a bad smell. It's full of essential oils and things that are nourishing for the skin. My face always looks so healthy after using this mask.
Jordan G.
I really liked this mask. I enjoyed the scent, it was pleasant to have on my face and didn't tighten up too much to where it was uncomfortable, and it left my skin feeling very soft and looking fresher.
Alexis S.
Denton , TX
Makes face feel very soft and smooth . It smells really good. It also helps to keep your face mousturized. It's not too thick but if you have oily skin Inwoukdnt reccomend it. I brought mines from the beauty supply store. They could improve this maybe by ysuing more gentle oils.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?