BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Sam B.
I will always love Shea moisture's products and their cruelty free bases, this product like all others by this brand I've tried, is so amazing! 10/10 WOULD USE AGAIN!!
Daizy D.
California city,CA
Love love love this product! I have very sensitive skin. Helped my skin regain its glow! Left my skin feel smooth and soft.It is my favorite and will continue to use.
Nicole Y.
I was so excited to try this that I bought 3 packs. Usually, I love every single face mask that I buy. This was my first time purchasing a face mask from Shea Moisture. I applied it and it instantly started burning my skin around my nose and mouth. I took it off instantly and I had a very large and red rash around my nose and mouth for about 4 days. It became very irritated and I could barely talk or smile. I hope no one has this experience. It came to the point that I thought I was going to have permanent scarring around the areas.
member-dbcca
I love this stuff AMAZING!! MY skin is very bery very very shall i keep going very DRY!!!!!!! This stuff helps soooooo much feels like my face is drink big glass of water love love love really helping my skin
Mimie G.
Staten Island, NY
 A very good product a friend I purchased at cvs, it’s made my skin clearer and smoothen it. I saw improvement after I bought the second one, it’s took a while but i finally saw changes in my skin. The price was a little expensive but totally worth it
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Shopping at Target, I was really thrilled to add this Raw Shea Facial Mask Target to my SheaMoisture regime. These three products work so well together and this mask just prepared my face so well for their moisturizer. Anyone who knows me knows I love to do at home facials. Applying this mask to my face felt so soothing. This Raw Shea Butter Mask set on my face and really worked its way into my pores. I loved the way it made my face feel after washing it off. The mask was a perfect base for my SheaMoisture moisturizer!
Ashley C.
I used this in with the facial wash that comes in the line. I have been using Shea Moisture for a while. But it was their hair products. I didn't know what to expect with their skin care line. I'm in love with this, the facial wash, and the moisturizer. This was the first time I've used a hydrating mask in a while. I usually stick to clay masks for my super oily skin. But I really enjoyed this mask. I let it sit on my skin a little longer than it said and rinsed it off in the shower. My skin was really hydrated and plump. I need more of this!
Lauren J.
Pinson, AL
Love this!!! I have extremely dry skin and it made it so moisturized and glowy!! The packing was a little sad, I only used it because a friend highly recommended it.
Faith F.
Buckeye, AZ
I think it is a good product for your skin, it hydrates your skin so I think u it's a good product for people that have trouble with getting moisture in there skin.
G G.
I got this mask in my glam voxbox. I thought it was nice to use but I wish it dried down a little more. I love using masks weekly as a fun treat and to deep clean my oily skin. I'm not a fan of anti-aging products, and this mask didn't really give me that clean feeling that I usually look for, but it did hydrate me nonetheless. An average mask that was fun to try out, but I don't think I'll be buying this again. I like the whole idea behind this company so I'll look into finding something more targeted towards my skin type.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?